What's new

Muay Thai fighters or kick boxers

bigeze

Registered
Haha, I been drinking more. Last practice I have to stop and piss every hour on the hour.
I actually do not like sitting between rounds. I am going to stop from now on, be like big George Foreman. Waste to much energy getting up and down.

BTW don't worry about the BBers, we can talk about rubbing thai oil on to really bring out my lets while I kick. lol

bigeze

Registered
You were 100% right about eating more carbs and drinking more water. I think because glucose holds a lot of water in muscle cells, and I have tried to cut out all my carbs it was impossible to stay hydrated. Before i was pissing every half hour and still had back cramps. But yesterday I had some oatmeal, a banana and some apricots, and had come very hard sparring, way harder than last week or Tuesday, when I did have back cramps. And yesterday I didn't have cramps, and maybe only drank a .5 liter more than I did Tuesday.

Thread starter #23

guarddog

Registered
Hi Big
The piss thing all the time thing will stop after your body gets use to more water. Glad its working out for ya. Once I get time to list everything else fighting,weights and diet. I hope it really helps ya! LOL It has taken me many years to get all this down and learn what work for me. Everyone is different so I hope a thing or 2 might help and work for you too. Did you try what I said about roadwork yet?? Really you should try it !!! It will kick your ass but you will really feel it and it will really help you in the ring after you have done it for a while!! Trust me man ,I'm not blowing smoke up your ass.. Just try it...

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
This isn't boring. It's interesting. I have wondered how high level MMA fighters prepared for the cardio intensity you demonstrate in a fight. I'll just have to keep taking the old Blackhawk down to the range and working on my quick draw.

Sean

Registered
I think with the Enanthates you're good to go as well. The trick is keeping the doses below 200mg. Example 100mg of test E and 100mg of Tren E. The endurance isn't effected but if you take BBing dosages of Tren or Test then you're hooped. Keep the dosages low is what works for me. What do you think of EPO?

Thread starter #26

guarddog

Registered
Hi Sean
I have never run test e that low ever. I started off with bodybuilding and did it for years before I started fighting. So I always cycled as a BBer. If you get good results for low doses I'm jealous!! I'm only able to list what has worked for me. If I took 100mg of test e a week I would get no results and only shut down my natural level. I think prop works much better and you don't have to worry about dumping the bloat for weigh in. Tren is hard on your kidneys and when I would dump so much water so quick training it makes it worse. When I did tren for a fight after about 2 hours of training my kidneys felt like they were going to blow through my back. Plus tren made me more aggressive and that was bad. I wanted to be completely calm and be able to think in the ring ,not get pissed off and punch/kick out of anger and make a stupid mistake. What do you do Sean? I would love to hear and compare notes with what has worked for you if you are pro. Most fighters wont share the secrets. Are you a kick boxer or mma ? Pro or am?

Thread starter #27

guarddog

Registered
Ok Big
I will list how my day was setup first . Then I will list everything I did in detail for each training section in my next post.

6:30 Roadwork
Eat and relax

9:00 Thai training till 11:30
Eat and relax

1pm gym for weights till 2:30 or 2:45
Eat and relax

3:30 till 6 or 6:30 Thai training
Eat and relax then eat again and in bed by 10pm

Sean

Registered
Never became much lol. I've trained with Peter Sugarfoot Cunningham before he made it (In Karate lol), he became a king Kickboxer and Muay Thai fighter. Family of Blackbelts and trained one Boxer who the Club wanted to try out for the Winter Olympics. Me I've taken pretty much every Martial Art just not for more then 6 months. My thing was Boxing started in the Boys and Girls Club, Panthers ect.. I found Boxing REAL where the other Martial Arts felt like sissy stuff (No offence). A boxing Club makes you become better where the other MA schools seemed like a Franchise. If any of those MA guys walked into a Boxing Club they'd walk out thinking it's to damn hard IMO. I'm not sure about the MMA and Muay thai schools but hopefully they push there students.

I have a freind I've trained in BBing and he's going to be taking 200mg of Test (that's it). he's heading to Mexico and wants the look which 90% of these people on these boards are doing. They too will never step on a stage! They just like holding Muscle. Anyways, when he's done his cycle I'll show you his results just off that. He's not Arnold but he'd put alot of people to shame.

100mg Anabolic and 100mg Androgenic = 200mg at the most IMO. The best fighter cycle I could think of would be 150mg Test, HGH and EPO!! I agree with you about Short Esters but you won't feel the sides if you keep the doses low enough. I did a write up on another board about this as well as about Cholesterol and Lipids when using Orals ect... what you want is to keep your weight stable and add more Speed, Power and Agility. Taking 500mg of Test E as a fighter with a fist full of Dbol isn't your best bet lol, which alot of these board members tell fighters. Mind you, you can do it as long as when your shedding water you know how it's going to effect your body and weight class. The human male body produces 2.5 - 11mg per day. Now that's let's say 70mg a week. You decide to cycle 100mg of Test E, the ester weighs off the top of head roughly 25mg so you are just replacing your natty Test, so bring it up to 150mg of Test or 100mg of Test and 100mg of Tren (you will gain Athletic wise). The trick is not going over a certain amount when using Test E ect.. or you'll see feel the sides. Trial and Error. Tren will wind you faster from my experience but you won't if ran at a lower dosage.

I'm going to find you a book that I read about making weight, it's a damn good book but the munipilation of weight sticks out of that book big time. Good book for the Arsenal. Sorry if I misprinted stuff but I gotta run ;)

Thread starter #29

guarddog

Registered
LoL no worries here about the boxing thing!! Thats kind of how I started. I started boxing first at 18. A few years later I had a good job and use to save up all my money and hired one of Conroy Nelsons sparring partners for 1 on 1 . (I know everyone is saying who is Conroy Nelson ? He is I think he is the only Canadian to fight Mike Tyson. In Mikes prime he killed Conroy in the 2rd round but at the time Mike was killing everyone in the first round. So hats off for Conroy!!) I loved boxing when I switched over to muay thai it made it easier cause I could already punch better than most. " MA schools seemed like a Franchise. If any of those MA guys walked into a Boxing Club they'd walk out thinking it's to damn hard IMO. I'm not sure about the MMA and Muay thai schools but hopefully they push there students." I have to agree and disagree on this one. Yes any school when teaching any art it all comes down to the trainers. I think most people teaching classes that have never been in a real ring fight have no business teaching. I seen sooo many of these fucking guys that have black belts in this and that and have never been in the ring and never had to deal with all the extra stress. Sure they can kick the shit out of a drunk in a parking lot but can they fight someone that REALLY knows what they are doing. On the other hand you can find some really good trainers at some schools that have been there done that. I was lucky I had a trainer wright from Thailand that was a Thai champion and could barely speak english. So you just have to really look around before picking a school but they are not all bad.

I agree with you on doing a small cycle if it works for ya.I just don't think it is enough if your doing it fulltime. You will be behind the 8ball all the time just trying to keep up with everyone else. I think you would be surprised to find out what pros do. When I first came to vegas 8 years ago, I was shocked at all the drugs pros used. I have seen fighters use more gear than me. When I started they use to be all nubain junkies. Now I see pros doing painkillers bad by the handful and even seen some do coke or meth before a fight. The whole drug test thing is a fucking joke. Everyone is cheating only the dumb guys get caught. Most have this cool little device (no I'm not going to name it here but you can buy it out in internet land) Its a rubber real looking cock that takes a battery. It holds clean piss that you got from a buddy in the bag. The battery keeps the clean piss at temp. You strap it on and at piss test time you just squeeze the bag and presto clean piss at the right temp into the cup..

"I'm going to find you a book that I read about making weight, it's a damn good book but the munipilation of weight sticks out of that book big time. Good book for the Arsenal." Please do I'm always looking for new ideas on making weight fast and gaining it back even faster!!

Thread starter #30

guarddog

Registered
:D MnB " I'll just have to keep taking the old Blackhawk down to the range and working on my quick draw. " LOL I hear ya brother I don't punch or kick before warming up first!! LOL Thats what my UZI is for!!:D LOL I Love the gun laws here in the US!! You can't block a bullet no matter how good you are LOL!!

Sean

Registered
http://www.mediafire.com/?6xn495qvtwus30o (Berardi, Fry The Grappler's Guide to Sports Nutrition.pdf) I just focused on the Making weight.

Arnolds Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding. The only thing people should focus on is how to use the equipment and what Exercises work what muscles.

Bob Paris Flawless. This book changed my thinking about the Weider Principles. I focused on the NOT going all the way up and down on exercises (Arny). Instead just bring the weight up til you feel the sweet spot and work around that sweet spot. Ever since I read that book I never went back to all the way up and down on exercises such as Bicep curls ect.. Better gains and less joint injuries. Now I ordered it on Ebay and there was this sticky shit all over the cover, I was like WTF?? Then inside the book was a card with a kitten on it telling me to enjoy my order lmfao!! I figured it out after I read the book bob was gay and the guy who sold me the book must of been. I still have nightmares of touching that frickin book lol.

Anabolics 2009 by William Llewellyn. Any of these books are good. Great book to really know about pretty much everything AAS wise. A+

Dan Duchaine bodyopus - Great Book on diferent diets and of coarse Bodyopus.

I actually started a bodybuilding board but never opened it. I decided at the last minute that there are too damn many of them plus I'm not BBing much anymore. I wanted to start an Anatomy board and the effects of steroids and Diet on Athletes such as endurance and power Athletes (Runners, Fighters ect..). I went deep lol, I began studying the piss out of AAS, Anatomy, Diet, ect.. I started writing my own articles Called Basics and posted them so if I was wrong the bbing community would correct me. I plan on opening a board next year and it will be no BS parroted sh#t! The board won't be on Techneque but rather FOCUSED on a Healthy Physique and on diet, AAS, Making weight, Detection times, Powerbuilding ect. No Technique Training just physical knowledge. Anyways I'm blabbin lol..

Question though? If you are using bbing dosages how do you manage to make weight? Are you shedding down say to 160 then back up to 170lbs? Sorry I don't know your weight class?

Thread starter #32

guarddog

Registered
Hi Sean
Quote from earlier in this thread. I didn't want to type it all out again. LOL I'm a 2 finger hen pecker on a key board.
" I'm 5'9 and go between 195lbs up to 205 at times.( I can hit 210lbs + no prob but don't let myself cause its too hard to make weight) When I fight I starve and take lasix to weigh in at 185lbs ( to the point I feel sick LOL) in the morning but usally I'm back up to 190 to 195lbs by that night for fight time after getting water and food back into me. " LOL I dry out so bad even my eyeballs hurt and I get chapped lips!! As far as doing a bb dose of gear and making weight( you find that most pro fighters do a bb dose of gear) . I do roadwork when I wakeup train in thai in the morning for 2.5 hours,weights for 1.5 hours to 1 hour and 45mins in the afternoon, then thai again thai for another 2.5 hours sometimes more. So thats at min almost 7 hours a day I'm training. I would say 90% of my gear is burnt up just trying to get through all the training.

"Bob Paris Flawless. This book changed my thinking about the Weider Principles. I focused on the NOT going all the way up and down on exercises (Arny). Instead just bring the weight up til you feel the sweet spot and work around that sweet spot. Ever since I read that book I never went back to all the way up and down on exercises such as Bicep curls ect.." Do you train this way? I like full range movements and get better pumps that way. I want full strength throught full movement just not at the sweet spots.

Quick question for ya cause I'm just wondering. "100mg Anabolic and 100mg Androgenic = 200mg at the most IMO. The best fighter cycle I could think of would be 150mg Test, HGH and EPO!! I agree with you about Short Esters but you won't feel the sides if you keep the doses low enough" I'm wondering how do you know what is a good fighter cycle if you have never been in the ring before for a signed fight and never done a ma for over 6 months or did the full time fight thing? I'm just wondering how you came up with this info? Just wondering.. PLEASE don't take offence to my question. I mean no harm just wondering cause I have never met a pro or highend am fighter that do such a low amount of gear..All I can do is list what has worked for me. Fighting in a contract ring fight is a LOT different than sparring with you buddies at a boxing club or ma school.The stress that you feel kills you more leading up to a fight is worse that the fight itself. When a fighter says I'm not worried they are full of fucking shit! I'm always shitting my pants till it is over .. When the time comes that you are not that is the day you are going to get the shit beatout of ya..I'm sure Big will back me up on this cause he has done the ring thing too. My first pro fight I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks cause I could not sleep at night. I tossed and turned and was always thinking what if he is training right now to kill me while I'm trying to sleep..

Sean

Registered
You're right I can't.. I'm here and you are there PERIOD!! It's like me telling Arnold how to cycle after he won Mr. Olympia. I'm actually learning from you and if I'm dictating I apoligize. You ever Watch "Man on Fire" where Denzel teaches the girl not to worry about the gun shot to start swimming? Psychological training. I just think alot of Athletes use the wrong AAS. Everything from high blood pressure (they can't hold there Paws up over 5 minutes), Lipid profiles from Orals ect... If they knew what each compound actually did to the body they would choose alot more carefully because instead of hurting there performance they'd improve it IMO. Either way brutha, I respect ya and good luck..

Thread starter #34

guarddog

Registered
No No Sean!! You got my post all wrong or I wrote it wrong !!! LOL i'm a fighter only and not smart in any other way!! We are all family here !! I love to hear any ideas you have. I just had questions for ya that's all... I ment no bad stuff !! Just most people don't understand that fighting in a ring is sooooo very very very different than street fights or sparring in a gym. This is something that no one could ever understand or anyone could ever tell you about until you have done it. I was just wondered where you came up with the fighter cycle that's all.. I will tell you that all pro guys if it be pro fighters ,BBers,football players ,etc . We all live day to day and don't care if we die in 5 years. We are all chasing the dream and don't care about tomorrow. I have been on gear for many many years straight. Don't really care if I have high bp or other health problems later in life. I got to live my dream. I wouldn't trade my memories for anything. I can't do the 9 to 5 job till I'm dead! Everyday the same crap for 50 years . I always wanted to live life to its fullest and I have. If I die at 50 I have still done more and seen more than most people that have lived to a 100.

bigeze

Registered
Hi Big
The piss thing all the time thing will stop after your body gets use to more water. Glad its working out for ya. Once I get time to list everything else fighting,weights and diet. I hope it really helps ya! LOL It has taken me many years to get all this down and learn what work for me. Everyone is different so I hope a thing or 2 might help and work for you too. Did you try what I said about roadwork yet?? Really you should try it !!! It will kick your ass but you will really feel it and it will really help you in the ring after you have done it for a while!! Trust me man ,I'm not blowing smoke up your ass.. Just try it...
I did it, it kicked my ass. I only got to do it once, I been away for a while, had a wedding upstate.
I also been do sled drags. Basically its a SUV tire, with a rope, that I wrap around me and sprint for 40 yards with, for about 10 times. What do you think about this? Good, bad? Do more?

Sean

Registered
No No Sean!! You got my post all wrong or I wrote it wrong !!! LOL i'm a fighter only and not smart in any other way!! We are all family here !! I love to hear any ideas you have. I just had questions for ya that's all... I ment no bad stuff !! Just most people don't understand that fighting in a ring is sooooo very very very different than street fights or sparring in a gym. This is something that no one could ever understand or anyone could ever tell you about until you have done it. I was just wondered where you came up with the fighter cycle that's all.. I will tell you that all pro guys if it be pro fighters ,BBers,football players ,etc . We all live day to day and don't care if we die in 5 years. We are all chasing the dream and don't care about tomorrow. I have been on gear for many many years straight. Don't really care if I have high bp or other health problems later in life. I got to live my dream. I wouldn't trade my memories for anything. I can't do the 9 to 5 job till I'm dead! Everyday the same crap for 50 years . I always wanted to live life to its fullest and I have. If I die at 50 I have still done more and seen more than most people that have lived to a 100.
I'm shocked as hell how well my spelling was lmao. I had 12 (Tequila:) shooters and 8 beer prior to writing my last comment, AMAZING! I remember googling every word though. I didn't take offence to it at all. You've brought up alot of good points and questions. Such as Tren and Kidneys which alot of people think is a myth but from what you have said tells me different especially when making weight! Also, something that might want to get looked at is if you're going hard all day Training will that Effect the Ester? Will the Enzyme Cleve the Ester faster? EQ on my last cycle made me have ANXIETY from hell I had to stop running it (Never had Anxiety from it prior). Does EQ raise RBC's higher then other Steroids? I'm not sure but I'm gonna find out lol. Anyways Guarddog hopefully this thread keeps going, it's very interesting and Educational;)

Thread starter #37

guarddog

Registered
Hey guys sorry to keep ya waiting. I will be back in a few days and get to your questions and add to the training. I have not left or forgot about this. I have had some personal problems pop up in the last week, that are taking all my time .

Thread starter #38

guarddog

Registered
I only have a few minutes today to post but will be back later this week

Sounds like a cool drill Big but what else are you doing for roadwork (air)? I can only tell ya what I think , I don't know if its wright or wrong I can only just give my opinion. I think if you did roadwork and that every second day it might work. The tire thing sounds like it is just max all the time and a big leg workout . (remember your looking for air not to build your legs, That's what leg day at the gym is for!) 40x10 is 400 yards and not enough to gain air but must be crazy on the legs dragging a tire !! The other side if you go out and just run ,you are only training for the long and steady thing .I think you need to do some sort of roadwork where you are at rest for a min , explode and rest etc.The reason I do roadwork the way I do is to train my heart and lungs so they can go fill tilt to rest , fill tilt to rest in a short period of time, You need up, down up and down. Hope this makes since. You know what I mean about in the ring about rest for a second explode for a second.

Hi Sean
" EQ on my last cycle made me have ANXIETY from hell I had to stop running it" Yes I felt it too VERY bad for the first 5 months . Then after that no problems and really felt it helped best with endurance , more than any other gear I ever did ( winny was better but just killed my joints over the long haul). So I just stayed on eq.(Yes I know gear for years straight !! Don't want hear the lecture .. ok!) As far as high bp on eq everyone's body is different and reacts differently to drugs. . I never really noticed a difference in bp with eq while doing test . I always had my diet in prefect check( for me ) and lean, so I'm sure that made a difference. I use to get high bp for the last 2 weeks before a fight but I don't think it was the eq or prop. I think it was cause I was scared/worried and stressed about the fight coming up..

Hope I helped you guys be back in a few days to post.
Ps LOL here I was thinking this thread was going to bomb cause this is BB site . Over 600 views LOL and for fuck sakes while I was typing all this .Just what I needed to see in my profile .My age jump from 36 to 37 ! I'm a fucking year older...

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
A year older? You're still a kid. If I was 37 again I'd.... I'd.... No I wouldn't. You're a professional martial artist. I wouldn't last 30 seconds. I'll bet I can get a BETTER TAN THAN YOU CAN. So, there, take that. :p and happy birthday.

drago

Administrator
This is a great thread btw Guarddog, I think most BB's enjoy watching/reading fighting.