What's new

Muay Thai fighters or kick boxers

xpac2

Registered
It seems like Guarddog has moved on. If anyone is still interested I can help out. I have been training Muay Thai athletes and competing for the last 12 years. My athletes have fought in Lions fight, Golden Glory and It's Showtime as well as Journey Fight series and smaller Canadian Shows. I myself fought in Camatao as an amateur back in the day as well IKF Muay Thai Rules.

Awesome thread worth another bump for all the new members we have now. Loads of good info here if you're into competition fighting

Hi Bigeze
I have never done any peps but the prop and mast is perfect!! I have done it for a few fights. I'm not a bodybuilder but I will tell ya the cycles I have run that have worked for me when I was fighting. Prop makes the world go around as far as the fight world IMO!
enanthate + anything = feel like a big fat pig!! Can fight for a hour and need a nap.So I give it a C
tren + anything = forget about fighting take up bodybuilding So a big F
prop + winni = feel like superman but joints kill with all the punches and kicks everyday. So I give it a B
prop + primo= feel like superman primo same effect as mast just cost more LOL!! So I give it a A
prop + Mast = read above LOL just cheaper so A+
prop + eq = the best fucking mix I have ever done for fighting EVER!!!!! A++++++++++ If you don't get tested try EQ (and don't have to worry about getting tested for a long time)!!!! It was made for race horses , the increase in red blood cell production is magic IMO !!!! The eq I did for 5 monthes straight before I really felt it when fighting. It really got me through all those long hours of training getting ready for fights...Mind you I don't know how long you cycle for your fights? I'm not sure if you are doing the whole fight thing for a living or just for fun. When I went pro I went on and stayed on( I had to feed my family). Not to cheat just to keep up with everyone else that was doing shit ... My best fighting cycles was 200mg of prop with 200mg of eq eod. Then 2 weeks before a fight I would bump up the prop 150mg ed eq the same eod and walk into the ring like SUPERMAN!!.
Awesome cycle advice for fighters!