What's new

Muscular Labs - Scam site from Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Admin #1

BC

Administrator
I've had a few complaints come in amid the past few weeks regarding Muscular Labs that claims they originate from Ottawa. The brand has a Facebook site (www.facebook.com/muscular.labs.2018) and website (www.muscularlabs.ca), both of which look to have been made by someone with either a seeing disability or under the age of 10. Why anyone would bother attempting to order from either is beyond me, but to each their own.

That said, the 4 members that have contacted me in regards to this have all sent money well over a month ago now with nothing in the way of response (no tracking information, no product received, etc.). Emails aren't being replied to and I have screenshots of the messages sent to the correct address advertised on their Facebook page.

I highly doubt most of you would ever consider ordering from such a site, but it should be known that the aforementioned is nothing more than a cheap scam and nothing beyond.

The engrish has either a Chinese or Indian bent to it with more comma faults than Venom Labs. Tons of ctrl-c ctrl-v and some of the descriptions actually talk you out of their products (read the test deca stack page it's funny).

But hey it's got a 100% trusted gold star so it must be legit.

Mental issues or under the age of 10? Hmm .. I'll go with "yes"

Their video section also ripped videos from other sites without giving credit.

Curse you BC!! I have a fascination with infomercials and scam sites. Thanks for giving me a time sink lol!

I've had a few complaints come in amid the past few weeks regarding Muscular Labs that claims they originate from Ottawa. The brand has a Facebook site (www.facebook.com/muscular.labs.2018) and website (www.muscularlabs.ca), both of which look to have been made by someone with either a seeing disability or under the age of 10. Why anyone would bother attempting to order from either is beyond me, but to each their own.

That said, the 4 members that have contacted me in regards to this have all sent money well over a month ago now with nothing in the way of response (no tracking information, no product received, etc.). Emails aren't being replied to and I have screenshots of the messages sent to the correct address advertised on their Facebook page.

I highly doubt most of you would ever consider ordering from such a site, but it should be known that the aforementioned is nothing more than a cheap scam and nothing beyond.
Your so full of it BC stop trying to ruin our rep my friend. We just got word about you slandering our business we would love to see proof of those "people" saying this stuff cause we have yet to have one negative thing about our business sir. And as a matter a fact go to trustpilot type in our name and see if you see one negative review of our business. Very upsetting to see someone try and ruin a business rep for what reason? Jealousy? To get ahead maybe? maybe your another business upset cause we have our prices affordable and not charging up the arse for stuff? NOT COOL

And also BC funny thing is Sunday night this was posted someone left a message on our website system at Monday at 3am .saying some very very disrespectful things that were uncalled for.....coincidence maybe? very uncalled for ...

Attachments

And also BC funny thing is Sunday night this was posted someone left a message on our website system at Monday at 3am .saying some very very disrespectful things that were uncalled for.....coincidence maybe? very uncalled for ...
The coincidence here is that you have all these top level stage ready competitors as "friends", yet none of the ones I know stand behind your lab..lol. Coincidence? I think not.

And you obviously misunderstood my comment above that you"liked". That was a tongue-in-cheek slap at your fabricated friends list..lol. Engrish, or at least sarcasm, is clearly something that needs to be worked on...like your lab.

P.s...I was asleep at 3am, in case youre considering blaming me like you did BC.

The coincidence here is that you have all these top level stage ready competitors as "friends", yet none of the ones I know stand behind your lab..lol. Coincidence? I think not.

And you obviously misunderstood my comment above that you"liked". That was a tongue-in-cheek slap at your fabricated friends list..lol. Engrish, or at least sarcasm, is clearly something that needs to be worked on...like your lab.

P.s...I was asleep at 3am, in case youre considering blaming me like you did BC.
I'd love to share with you why we have added these people but we can not discuss that...We know that was a tongue-in-cheek slap its called being a smart ass ;) We are sorry you feel that way sir and we understand you will stand beside your friend BC understandable....Very coincidental I must say this was posted Sunday night,Uncalled for message to our website at 3am Monday hmmmm....Anyways cheers my friend we are doing fantastic :cool:

Last edited:
Like you, I'd love to share how i know for a fact that many of the top level competitors you've listed as "friends" do NOT use your products, or could care less about your lab..lol

Nothing here is coincidental, only your illusion that you're somehow a respected lab...you're not. You're just another nothing burger attempting to convince young and impressionable men with smoke and mirrors. And clearly that didnt work either because some young impressionable person was berating you at 3am...and probably for good reason..lol

Like you, I'd love to share how i know for a fact that many of the top level competitors you've listed as "friends" do NOT use your products, or could care less about your lab..lol

Nothing here is coincidental, only your illusion that you're somehow a respected lab...you're not. You're just another nothing burger attempting to convince young and impressionable men with smoke and mirrors.
Did we mention anything about top level competitors using our products? I don't recall that at all sir I think your " Trippen on lactic acid" ...Well sir we have no time to argue with you.We know who we are and we are doing very,very well at our business providing all of our customers with top quality product at affordable prices. Give us a shout sometime if you'd like to swallow your words up we would be very happy to assist you.. Cheers

Did we mention anything about top level competitors using our products? I don't recall that at all sir....Well sir we have no time to argue with you.We know who we are and we are doing very,very well at our business providing all of our customers with top quality product at affordable prices. Give us a shout sometime if you'd like to swallow your words up we would be very happy to assist you.. Cheers
I have at least 40 other important things I could be doing right now other than fact checking you and exposing you for the delusional scammer you really are. But please, if you insist on embarrassing yourself feel free to continue here.

I have at least 40 other important things I could be doing right now other than fact checking you and exposing you for the delusional scammer you really are. But please, if you insist on embarrassing yourself feel free to continue here.
Unbelievable that's all I have to say sir need to be ashamed of yourself...Have a wonderful evening

Trippin, I got a few minutes....

There's so many reasons why people think your site is a scam. Aside from your posts that prove nothing about whether or not the 4 people in question in the OP post actually got product, the site is a complete trainwreck. It is a mix of poor english, questionable products and plagarism.

For example, on your test/deca stack page, you have:
That’s wishful thinking folks. There are no freebies in the world of anabolic androgenic compounds... Yes, if used right, Deca Durabolin is one of the mildest anabolic compounds. It can give you some neat gains. But it also comes with risks.
If you google this you get this exact phrase verbatim from many sites that redirect to the CrazyBulk website (which IMO is kind of scammy but that's another topic).

Then a few paragraphs down you lift the entire abstract of this research paper VERBATIM:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17530941

Which wasn't hard because as soon as I saw the (2, 9) it screamed of footnote references so I googled the first sentence. Moreover, text written with this level of proficiency doesn't match up with the homepage's Franglish/Engrish/Whateverish. It also doesn't really go with trying to sell a product. In fact that whole long description has nothing to do with the deca side. But don't worry, It only took me a SECOND to look at the deca description to find that "your" comments on deca:
Athletes, especially bodybuilders have been relying on the product for increase pure mass and strength. It increases your testosterone level by reducing muscle breakdown to enhance your body-mass and strength.
Were lifted directly from the Anti-Aging Clinic of Northwest Florida: https://the-anti-aging-clinic-of-north-west-florida.business.site/

What, you thought people wouldn't do due diligence with your combination of technical descriptions and English tranwrecks by doing a google search? Yes, its that easy to see what you've lifted.

But don't take my word for it, look at your test/tren stack page and I can guarantee you I can point out EXACTLY what you wrote yourself ("Either ways, we aren't complaining") and what you lifted verbatim without credit (pretty much everything else).

Then there are some products that made me say "WTF?" I am new to the AAS game but I haven't seen any lab who has reasonably good reviews offer any product that has 800mg/ml of AAS compounds in it. I'm not saying it can't be done, but none of the players I would trust based on reviews from people I trust make a product like that.

In general, its a slapdash, lazy, dishonest website that doesn't credit the people who actually did the work of writing what you stole. If you stole other people's work its not hard to extrapolate that you'll steal other people's money. While there's only so much you say about test, every reputable lab puts their own spin on the facts to encourage you to buy their product. Hell, you can't even be honest in the video section as the few videos that still work are again taken from other sites without giving credit. The whole thing just screams scam and even if there wasn't the question of 4 members getting the no product no communication treatment I wouldn't order from you.

If the 4 members say their problems have been resolved that would be one thing, but the way your "evidence" has been presented combined with your web presence doesn't leave me convinced you're not a scam.

Last edited:
Trippin, I got a few minutes....

There's so many reasons why people think your site is a scam. Aside from your posts that prove nothing about whether or not the 4 people in question in the OP post actually got product, the site is a complete trainwreck. It is a mix of poor english, questionable products and plagarism.

For example, on your test/deca stack page, you have:

If you google this you get this exact phrase verbatim from many sites that redirect to the CrazyBulk website (which IMO is kind of scammy but that's another topic).

Then a few paragraphs down you lift the entire abstract of this research paper VERBATIM:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17530941

Which wasn't hard because as soon as I saw the (2, 9) it screamed of footnote references so I googled the first sentence. Moreover, text written with this level of proficiency doesn't match up with the homepage's Franglish/Engrish/Whateverish. It also doesn't really go with trying to sell a product. In fact that whole long description has nothing to do with the deca side. But don't worry, It only took me a SECOND to look at the deca description to find that "your" comments on deca:

Were lifted directly from the Anti-Aging Clinic of Northwest Florida: https://the-anti-aging-clinic-of-north-west-florida.business.site/

What, you thought people wouldn't do due diligence with your combination of technical descriptions and English tranwrecks by doing a google search? Yes, its that easy to see what you've lifted.

But don't take my word for it, look at your test/tren stack page and I can guarantee you I can point out EXACTLY what you wrote yourself ("Either ways, we aren't complaining") and what you lifted verbatim without credit (pretty much everything else).

Then there are some products that made me say "WTF?" I am new to the AAS game but I haven't seen any lab who has reasonably good reviews offer any product that has 800mg/ml of AAS compounds in it. I'm not saying it can't be done, but none of the players I would trust based on reviews from people I trust make a product like that.

In general, its a slapdash, lazy, dishonest website that doesn't credit the people who actually did the work of writing what you stole. While there's only so much you say about test, every reputable lab puts their own spin on the facts to encourage you to buy their product. Hell, you can't even be honest in the video section as the few videos that still work are again taken from other sites without giving credit. The whole thing just screams scam and even if there wasn't the question of 4 members getting the no product no communication treatment I wouldn't order from you.

If the 4 members say their problems have been resolved that would be one thing, but the way your "evidence" has been presented combined with your web presence doesn't leave me convinced you're not a scam.
We have said enough....We are doing fantastic so we don't have to prove anything our customers know we are true to our word. Our intentions of doing what we do were definitely not to "scam" people whatsoever but to deliver pure product at affordable prices like many labs out there like to charge a ridiculous amount which I could name but will not. As the years that will go by and the more we grow those ones that said our business is a scam will swallow there words and yes we are a new business since September 2018 but the amount of customers we have gained and many switching from businesses like Innova***,Tera***, and many others so we must be doing something right for these people to switch from very popular brands to us...

Status
Not open for further replies.