What's new

My black top kits just came in

redz

Super Heavyweight
So big win for me yesterday, I hide my steroid use from my gf that I live with but yesterday I told her I got HGH for anti-aging purpose lol she didn’t freak out which was a relief as I need to refrigerate it.

2nd thingI got 4 kits of black tops which are from the provider batch 90, this batch has no postedlab results yet but 2 previous black top tests were 16 and 20ius per vial. The black tops are apparently always 15iu+ per vial.

so I guess I should work off that assumption for dosing. Anyone using the provider right now? I have used riptropin in in the past from him.

redz

Super Heavyweight
Thanks and on a side note from the second I sent payment to having in my hands was 9 days..... not bad at all.

Double D

Seasoned VET
congrats on getting the kits ! I lost a good amount of cash from TP, shipment never came in and he never reshipped. needless to say I haven't ordered since.

but we have to bring up the fact that you HIDE your steroid use form your girlfriend...... Buddy! we all know from the years and years of members doing this it never ends well....

CurtisP

VET
congrats on getting the kits ! I lost a good amount of cash from TP, shipment never came in and he never reshipped. needless to say I haven't ordered since.

but we have to bring up the fact that you HIDE your steroid use form your girlfriend...... Buddy! we all know from the years and years of members doing this it never ends well....
I already mentioned this in another thread....

redz

Super Heavyweight
It’s been 3 and a half years no issues plus she’s not the one lol. She unequivocally would never accept it so this is only option right now. She’s never in my car so it works out.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
What batch number are these kits and have you seen any hplc or bloods on them yet? I know promuscle has a good thread on TP but I Havnt been there in ages to scope out tests. I kinda gave up on TP tbh

redz

Super Heavyweight
These are batch 90, before this was 88 neither of them have testing yet batch 86 was over 20ius/vial according to tp. every blood test I’ve seen come up from various tops he sells look high on serum results too.

manfreakyca

Super Heavyweight
So big win for me yesterday, I hide my steroid use from my gf that I live with but yesterday I told her I got HGH for anti-aging purpose lol she didn’t freak out which was a relief as I need to refrigerate it.

2nd thingI got 4 kits of black tops which are from the provider batch 90, this batch has no postedlab results yet but 2 previous black top tests were 16 and 20ius per vial. The black tops are apparently always 15iu+ per vial.

so I guess I should work off that assumption for dosing. Anyone using the provider right now? I have used riptropin in in the past from him.
yha I used blacks back in the day good shit! bad carpel too!! dont see them much now!!

Wod

Seasoned VET
Off topic - Am I the only person that does not get carpel tunnel on GH? Everyone seems to use it as an indicator of good GH, but I’ve used 5 different Pharmacy GH brands, multiple UG/Generic with high GH levels with bloodwork and not once have I had numb fingers/hands.

redz

Super Heavyweight
My hands aren’t numb this time around I’m running 5iu but can definitely feel it working. I’ve felt like I could sleep almost any time lol. Nails and hair already growing quicker for sure too.

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
My hands aren’t numb this time around I’m running 5iu but can definitely feel it working. I’ve felt like I could sleep almost any time lol. Nails and hair already growing quicker for sure too.
With 5 iu, do you use insulin?
I have an opti kit layiNg around for over a year, getting ready for a blast and may add it. Already planniNg on humalog, just never tried hgh with it

Dutch

Super Heavyweight
Off topic - Am I the only person that does not get carpel tunnel on GH? Everyone seems to use it as an indicator of good GH, but I’ve used 5 different Pharmacy GH brands, multiple UG/Generic with high GH levels with bloodwork and not once have I had numb fingers/hands.
I’ve never got carpel tunnel either, I have used generic and pharma with very little sides

Reactions: Wod

redz

Super Heavyweight
I’m not running insulin but I may start in the future.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
It took me a good 9 months on 4iu 5x a week and I had no sides other that tiredness... until now. Now my hands are balloons I can’t even make a fist and they’re numb almost all the time lol

Wod

Seasoned VET
It took me a good 9 months on 4iu 5x a week and I had no sides other that tiredness... until now. Now my hands are balloons I can’t even make a fist and they’re numb almost all the time lol
Are you getting the numb hands with any GH that you use? or just one particular brand?

Wod

Seasoned VET
Right now just been using optis the past couple months
I haven't had any sides at all with Pharma GH, but the Riptropins that gave me the highest GH levels to IU used ratio of any GH I've used, made me hold like 10lbs of water and jacked my BP through the roof.

I don't really understand it. The rips were tested back then and came back as legit 191aa. Who really knows.