What's new

My First SARMS Cycle: Ostarine + Cardarine

Thread starter #1

MRX

Registered
I'm on prescribed TRT
Test 100 mg/weekly + Masteron 50 mg/weekly add-on

I lift a bit, put effort into strength but I'm mostly a cardio/HITT animal: swim, stairs, skip, trx, calisthenics, some weights

Looking to do a bit of cut and wanna check SARMs so I start Monday for 14 weeks in Total

Ostarine 25mg 1 -12 weeks
Cardarine 10mg 6 -12 weeks
Cardarine 20mg 12 - 14

What do you guys think? Any tips?

I wouldn’t run ostarine that high, clinical publications show increases in LBM at dosages of 3mg. I usually stay 5-10mg (that’s just me). Also add an AI, and have PCT planned out. The GW looks good imo

ABmonkey

Registered
PCT to mainly control the presumed elevated cortisol from the compounds.. but yeah could be overkill
Sorry I'm confused.

If he's on TRT, then after the cycle he'll just resume TRT and not require any PCT? As far as I'm aware even if it was solely a SARM cycle (no test base) then it still wouldn't need a PCT.

Sorry. Here’s what I’m getting at

Trt + SARM + PPAR (MRX planned cycle): I was saying use a SERM just to mitigate cortisol elevations from the osta and GW combo. But I can see it being not needed.

But for those who have normal functioning HPTA. I would do a ~2 week PCT, as ostarine can be suppressive (not saying it’s as supressive as LGD), unless you have it in liquid form and can taper it down properly (and even then I’d take something to induce gonad hypertrophy).

Jdave

Registered
I wouldn’t run ostarine that high, clinical publications show increases in LBM at dosages of 3mg. I usually stay 5-10mg (that’s just me). Also add an AI, and have PCT planned out. The GW looks good imo
Why the AI? There wouldn’t be an elevated level of test- I’m genuinely ignorant on SARMS... would the body aromatize the natural test a lot more with the addition of a sarm?

You’re right there shouldn’t be any elevation of testosterone, but the SARM and trt would be competing for receptors, and since SARMs are chemically designed to target these receptors efficiently it could cause unbound test which can be converted.

In the case of LGD I think the study showed in as little as 1.0mg there was suppression in FSH LH and Test. Now I’m not saying ostarine behaves like LGD but they have the same underlying goal, to target the ar, bind, and cause gene expression. So although there’s really no clinical data on ostarine and test suppression (most of the studies are with women, on cell cultures, or cancer patients) I think it’s silly not to think ostarine isn’t impacting free flowing test.

Thread starter #9

MRX

Registered
Ok thanks alot
The common Ostarine dosage recommendation seems to be 25mg but since it's my inaugural and I come from the school of less-is-more I think I'll start at 10 mg for weeks 1-4 and if it's effective I 'll stay there

As for an AI, super low dose masteron works like a charm for my trt. if there's a problem I have armimidex on hand but I'm loathe to go there.
Maybe I can increase the mast if it's minor?

Also, anything I should expect from this cycle?

Thread starter #10

MRX

Registered
Sorry I'm confused.

If he's on TRT, then after the cycle he'll just resume TRT and not require any PCT? As far as I'm aware even if it was solely a SARM cycle (no test base) then it still wouldn't need a PCT.
I'm going to run my TRT right through the cycle

Ok thanks alot
The common Ostarine dosage recommendation seems to be 25mg but since it's my inaugural and I come from the school of less-is-more I think I'll start at 10 mg for weeks 1-4 and if it's effective I 'll stay there

As for an AI, super low dose masteron works like a charm for my trt. if there's a problem I have armimidex on hand but I'm loathe to go there.
Maybe I can increase the mast if it's minor?

Also, anything I should expect from this cycle?
Expectations, well when I ran it I didn’t notice much (as far as mood, aggression, libido). But in the mirror, I looked more defined, my face got thinner, and I was up around 3lbs. I started at 5mg, went up to 10mg, then tapered back down. (I prefer RAD140)

For the GW cardio is where you’ll notice all the benefits it’s pretty remarkable, I think it took around 10 days for it to fully kick. I tapered this dosage as well.

Keep us in the loop, I’m very interested

Thread starter #12

MRX

Registered
Expectations, well when I ran it I didn’t notice much (as far as mood, aggression, libido). But in the mirror, I looked more defined, my face got thinner, and I was up around 3lbs. I started at 5mg, went up to 10mg, then tapered back down. (I prefer RAD140)

For the GW cardio is where you’ll notice all the benefits it’s pretty remarkable, I think it took around 10 days for it to fully kick. I tapered this dosage as well.

Keep us in the loop, I’m very interested
Awesome, really appreciate the input.
Might have to try Rad next summer
The only thing is a heard it effects libido and sexual aspects
I avoid compounds like this irregardless of benefits

I will update this post periodically through the cycle
Thanks guys

Jdave

Registered
You’re right there shouldn’t be any elevation of testosterone, but the SARM and trt would be competing for receptors, and since SARMs are chemically designed to target these receptors efficiently it could cause unbound test which can be converted.

In the case of LGD I think the study showed in as little as 1.0mg there was suppression in FSH LH and Test. Now I’m not saying ostarine behaves like LGD but they have the same underlying goal, to target the ar, bind, and cause gene expression. So although there’s really no clinical data on ostarine and test suppression (most of the studies are with women, on cell cultures, or cancer patients) I think it’s silly not to think ostarine isn’t impacting free flowing test.
Ah ok. I missed the part of the TRT (it was literally the first line in the thread lol) and assumed the natty test would aromatize but it being the trt makes sense