What's new

my inno stash :)

Thread starter #4

Riplec

Registered
thanks you for your nice message and it's ok, I made my introduction the 2 post :)

Thread starter #6

Riplec

Registered
You are in good hands with that stash my friend!

omg.... don't say that hehe I'm going on vacation for a week on the 15'th and I'm starting the cycle when I get back.... I have to say I almost wish I wasn't leaving :p :rolleyes:

Thread starter #9

Riplec

Registered
IMG_20160809_114439.jpg
IMG_20160809_114456.jpg

here is my nolva and arimidex, i had some left from pct and last cycle :)

as you guys can see its not the same lab but I Enjoyed the test i did fron them too and had good results :D but now that i have inno... im def more exited

Last edited:
Thread starter #13

Riplec

Registered
Looks very good quality! Whats your results? One day i hope to run this brand right now i cant conplain of newport��
im starting the cycle on august 25 or 26 since im going on a 4 day trip on the 21 and I since I know my diet is gonna be off I pushed myself to wait after my return :) I will try abd make a journal once i start so if youd like to know keep an eye in the section wher epeople post there journal's :D

man I second your choice with newport if you have some extra dollars to put in why not inno is very reputable, but so is newport and a few others too ... lets just say i paid total buck for inno :/ but I eill never debate a price for a quality product...

im starting the cycle on august 25 or 26 since im going on a 4 day trip on the 21 and I since I know my diet is gonna be off I pushed myself to wait after my return :) I will try abd make a journal once i start so if youd like to know keep an eye in the section wher epeople post there journal's :D

man I second your choice with newport if you have some extra dollars to put in why not inno is very reputable, but so is newport and a few others too ... lets just say i paid total buck for inno :/ but I eill never debate a price for a quality product...
even if i had the choice of innonmy newport rep is top notch so as paretto! I cannot compain and not ready to switch, but like i said inno look lime quality.

BCGains

Registered
My source has both INNO and Newport, Inno is more expensive but is it really worth it? I mean honestly howmuch better than Newport could it be?

Thread starter #17

Riplec

Registered
My source has both INNO and Newport, Inno is more expensive but is it really worth it? I mean honestly howmuch better than Newport could it be?
to be honnest i doubt there is a difference between those two there are the most reputed and trusted, though i don't have any kind of source even remotely for newport, so I pay a bit extra buck anf go with inno, my source has inno and bentex ....

PHATKID77

Registered
At the risk of getting flamed.
I'd say inno over Newport.
Newporter is good but I know a few that went from Newport to northern and and they're mad they saved $10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 8863
View attachment 8864

here is my nolva and arimidex, i had some left from pct and last cycle :)

as you guys can see its not the same lab but I Enjoyed the test i did fron them too and had good results :D but now that i have inno... im def more exited
You must be from Montreal with this brand. Questionable origins on bentex but love the inno