What's new

My new handle barrier !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffchicken

Thunder Chicken
Hey guys;

it has occurred to me that I’ve created a barrier for myself here at the forum not thinking much of the handle switch.

i shot myself in the foot with this one, clearly as I was thinking a new set of emails for my personal, business and social life was in order as I got a new phone (this doesn’t happen very often as I just got rid of my iPhone 6 LOL).

I realize this has created confusion and suspicion among some members, and for this I duly apologize.... I’m sorry for the confusion and the mix up. I am discouraged a bit as I worked hard to earn my place here. I love CJM and it is my main social media platform these days. Seriously kicking myself in the ass right now guys but it’s the choice I made so I have to follow through with it.

Im confident that I can earn myself the same seat, if not higher up as I continue sharing, asking questions and learning from you guys. Maybe hopefully one day I can even be as big of a help to somebody else as you guys have been for me. Due to our anonymity, disclosing info and how we communicate with each other I find can be a touchy, sensitive area. How many times a week do we find Trolls, shills and possible rats among the ranks? Clearly my all important handle switch has hindered my place in this forum.

I really love it here guys, years before I ever joined as @REALcanadianbeaut, I was a young lurker, researching everything that I was doing during my early years of juicing CJM was my main source of info; so I truly am grateful to be a part of it today.

guys please give the buffchicken profile a chance, I’m sorry if it threw anybody off . You guys are my people. I need ya.

buffchicken aka REALcanadianbeaut

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Just get the mods to get you back in your old account. I may never let this one go otherwise 😎😂

Buffchicken

Thunder Chicken
Just get the mods to get you back in your old account. I may never let this one go otherwise 😎😂
I still have access to the CJM side of things, but my secure mail password was lost in the abyss upon my change of phones brother. I like to keep the secure mail active with my profile here ya dig??! It fuckin sucks an I have a feeling you already ain’t lettin me live it down there pipes lol

Buffchicken

Thunder Chicken
The one good thing, is my secure mail is sync’d with everything, including my CJM handle now. So at least I’m organized now.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
The one good thing, is my secure mail is sync’d with everything, including my CJM handle now. So at least I’m organized now.
So why couldn’t you just get the mods to get you back in your old account then create a new secure email that’s syncd to the original account ? Lol

TRUCK

Middleweight
It doesn’t really matter what your handle is, as long as we all know the person behind it has good intentions. I have to side with @Affliction79 on this one though, I found real Canadian beaut to be very original and suited you much better. I can’t speak for the other members, but you made my experience at CJM a lot more comfortable as a newbie on here, and I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels that way. So I don’t care if You change your handle to BuffBagwell, I’ll still be a fan!

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Going back to your old handle is the right move. I’m not going to call you a liar here, but things get a little sketchy when details of a story change. People will have a hard time trusting you if you don’t revert back to the old handle. Just my two bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.