What's new

My Offseason jourmal

Thread starter #1

JonnyO

Super Moderator
The goal is to get into the 260s, I have never been close to it in a long ass time.....I'll let you know when i get there, lol.

Thats my journal.

Thread starter #4

JonnyO

Super Moderator
keep us posted Jonny.

I assume this is part of the buildup for another run at Nationals?
Yup. Headed to Edmonton. It gives me a year to get ready. Its been a week and Im up 4lbs so far.

Looking forward to this thread bro! By the way will you be at nats as a coach/spectator this year?

Sent from my Samsung - using Testosterone and Trenbolone

Thread starter #8

JonnyO

Super Moderator
My starting weight was 226. I have been off all supps and no pre/intra/post workout nutrition for 5 months now. I been doing mostly cardio and super quick pump workouts for 4-5 months as well. My diets has been VLCD, very low carb diet.

So I am getting a nice rebound just from the training stimulus again as well as the pre/intra/post workout nutrition. I am also carb cycling now, Prot/Carbs/Fats:

Non training days: 70/45/14
Medium days: 60/55/10
High days: 40/100/0
Mega high day throw in if I feel i really need it: 25/120/0

Peri workout (Pre/intra/post) totals 65g Protein, 250g carbs and 20g bcaa.

6 Meals a day plus the peri wokout stuff.

Thread starter #9

JonnyO

Super Moderator
Looking forward to this thread bro! By the way will you be at nats as a coach/spectator this year?

Sent from my Samsung - using Testosterone and Trenbolone
Yup, going to watch Paulo clean house!

Thread starter #12

JonnyO

Super Moderator
UPDATE:

I am up to 240 now, definately the leanest I have been at this weight too. I still have my abs and very minimal fat on my sides and love handles which is where I accumulate all my fat deposits, and glutes.

Strength is awesome! I have been going back to my roots and lifting heavy and incorporating some Mountaindog stuff. I havent done heavy bent over rows in years and I was doing it with 315 tonite, that pretty good for me!

I have my stomach issues under control now finally, on top of my medication for heart burn, I take each morning Acidophilus and Garlic Root Extract...then with each meal digestive enzymes and bromelain. I havent been able to eat like this in YEARS. I am excited and feel I am going to have a very productive off season finally.

Banned #13
UPDATE:

I am up to 240 now, definately the leanest I have been at this weight too. I still have my abs and very minimal fat on my sides and love handles which is where I accumulate all my fat deposits, and glutes.

Strength is awesome! I have been going back to my roots and lifting heavy and incorporating some Mountaindog stuff. I havent done heavy bent over rows in years and I was doing it with 315 tonite, that pretty good for me!

I have my stomach issues under control now finally, on top of my medication for heart burn, I take each morning Acidophilus and Garlic Root Extract...then with each meal digestive enzymes and bromelain. I havent been able to eat like this in YEARS. I am excited and feel I am going to have a very productive off season finally.
Good shit Jonny! Givver Spoonz

Glad to hear you got things under control!

Any chance youl share your run details?

Maybe even just PM me..very curious! lol

shredzs

Thread starter #14

JonnyO

Super Moderator
I wont go over dosages but right now TestSupreme, Tren Enth and EQ all Inno.

Serostim GH 6iu a day.

GHRP6 to increase my hunger.

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
JO: Do you do the 90 degree, upper body relatively parallel to floor rows? How wide do you grip, approx?

Just wondering because I recently switched to yates rows, from the above...and can't really decide now which I should be doing (or both?)

Thread starter #18

JonnyO

Super Moderator
JO: Do you do the 90 degree, upper body relatively parallel to floor rows? How wide do you grip, approx?

Just wondering because I recently switched to yates rows, from the above...and can't really decide now which I should be doing (or both?)
I use a fairly narrow grip, so my hands are just on the outside of my thighs this way I can tuck and squeeze with my elbows in.

Id say they are more 45 degree maybe 35 degree angle, I dont think its smart to go heavy heavy 90 degree.

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Makes sense, thanks.

Yeah I couldn't picture very many people doing a 90 degree bent over row with more than two plates to be honest, would defy my version of the laws of physics.

Thread starter #20

JonnyO

Super Moderator
Todays meals if anyone interested...

got up and made protein pancakes. (1c egg whites, 1 scoop Mutant mass, 1c Truenutrition custom oatmeal mix, topped with LBAs)

Next up was 4 whole eggs, 1c egg whites, large bagel with jam.

Pre w/o - another Mutant Mass Shake, 88g carbs, 26g protein.

15iu humalog once at the gym then drank a mix of Glycofuse, Synthesize, Muscle Martini, creatine mono.

Post w/o - 3cups rice krispies with LBAs and a scoop of TeamSkip mixed in water and used that as my milk in the cereal.

-Bowl of pasta with meat sauce.

-chicken breasts, large yam and 2 whole eggs and a pudding cup.

- another serving of protein pancakes (1c egg whites, 1 scoop Mutant mass, 1c Truenutrition custom oatmeal mix, topped with LBAs)

-a Quest bar with a scoop of Mutant Mass in water.