What's new

My Offseason jourmal

Thread starter #61

JonnyO

Super Moderator
Heres a 4 weeks out things are starting to shape up. I am going to just go straight up for conditioning and whatever I weigh in at I weigh in at. Im not going to play the scale game it fucks with my head too much.

Attachments

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Looking mean for 4 weeks out JO.

I'm sure you're going to be busy while you're in town, but if you've got time I'd love to grab a coffee with you.

S2KG

Registered
DAMN son, really putting things together. TBH I had a little jaw drop action when I saw your pics..

Thread starter #69

JonnyO

Super Moderator
Ha ha ha thanks S2KG. Im not a big picture guy but hey this is a big show, Im working my ass off, still a ways to go yet, so might as well share it with you guys.

S2KG

Registered
Keep killing it man, your dedication / hard work is very inspiring to say the least, I have a feeling you will do extremely well at the show!

Thread starter #75

JonnyO

Super Moderator
Thanks guys!

Any questions about my diet or anything else fire away Ill do my best to answer.

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Thanks guys!

Any questions about my diet or anything else fire away Ill do my best to answer.
I've seen the diets you lay out and they make a lot of sense to me; do you follow the same plan yourself or does your coach structure things differently either macro breakdown-wise or nutrient timing/meal timing-wise?

Newf

Registered
gonna do some major damage by the looks of it..........dem calves how do I get me a set lol

Thread starter #79

JonnyO

Super Moderator
I've seen the diets you lay out and they make a lot of sense to me; do you follow the same plan yourself or does your coach structure things differently either macro breakdown-wise or nutrient timing/meal timing-wise?

Hey bro, he just sends me macros and I put it all together myself exactly what to eat for each meal.

Will you be attending the show? I arrive Thursday, honestly not sure how I will be for time but if I did run into you that would be cool you never know. We take off on Sunday, I have to get right back to the grind because I scheduled a photo shoot that Tuesday, so Sunday night gym and cardio no rest, lmao.

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Hey bro, he just sends me macros and I put it all together myself exactly what to eat for each meal.
That sounds ideal; when you know your stuff you don't need everything spoonfed for sure.

Will you be attending the show? I arrive Thursday, honestly not sure how I will be for time but if I did run into you that would be cool you never know. We take off on Sunday, I have to get right back to the grind because I scheduled a photo shoot that Tuesday, so Sunday night gym and cardio no rest, lmao.
We were looking at it but >$200 for a pair of tickets with an imminent wedding is tough to justify...I'm looking into whether I can volunteer for a half-day though

I'm quite flexible work/schedule-wise though so if you've got an hour to kill anytime between thursPM and sun we can probably work something out - I'll pm you my cell and leave it in your court