What's new

My transformation over the years from 118lb to 200!

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Very good progress you got some nice pecs and triceps/forearms going on. Wondering what your height is?

TRTDiesel

Super Heavyweight
That’s fantastic! When you say 115lbs though how old were you? I was 118lbs once too but I think it was in grade 6!
Whats the spread when you filled out natty to now?

jamal123

Super Heavyweight
That’s fantastic! When you say 115lbs though how old were you? I was 118lbs once too but I think it was in grade 6!
Whats the spread when you filled out natty to now?
118 i was 18 years old by 20 i had went to 157lb natuarlly then a cycle took me to 178 and then another to 190 then cut to 172 and now cycled test and eq to 200 and now ive cut cals a bit as im near the end of this cycle and taking some time off. I was such a tiny guy before working out it was insane i was the youngest looking guy in highschool/college and it depressed me and i decided lets change these circumstances i was dealt with. Luckly even natuarlly people accused me of juice , guess i had good genes and fast metabolism back then that i could eat mcdonalds and so much junk and not gain much fat.

also first cycle was transpharma which i think was somewhat shit. the rest was pareto and syn!

Last edited:

jamal123

Super Heavyweight
@jamal123 - congrats on your progress and overcoming an injury that kept you out of the gym/lost your gains and got them all back.

Would never guess it was the same person from the pics.
Thank you! It was a rough time thought the gym life was over for me at that point but everything worked out!