What's new

My TRT first script

Thread starter #1

Riplec

Registered
20190210_072818.jpg
Alright so it has actually been a while that I know, but I will be starting my trt with my endo once my cycle ends...

I already have my prescription, and I wanna get some insight

I got what I think is a transdermal script, its a creme that is custom made to my prescription dosage and shipped to my door, i have one already, I confirm its not the old androgel, I was a bit skeptical and I asked straight away for injections because I wouldn't like this everyday creme thing, but I am young and she said that my hard headed should try it heh.

From what I can read it would be called "VersaPro Creme"

See this through. Is it bioidentical, or is it commercially mass produced? Even Androgel isn’t the end of the world.

Q: Do they keep you stable?
A: Not at all. In fact, the fluctuations can be quite bad.
Q: Is it better than low Test?
A: Very much. Anything is better than low Test.

Good luck. Hopefully after you demonstatrate that you can be responsible the Doc will put you on injections.

Mnemonic

Registered
I'd rather low natty test than hormone gel or cream.
Take the script and run UGL with bloodwork until a doc gives you an injectible script. That's what I did, highly regret using the gel.

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
I had a girlfriend once who underwent a total hysterectomy. After surgery, she was on a wild regimine of hormones, including test. She didn't like the test cream, gave it to me. I had been off for a good while, long enough to know if it did anything. It did not.

Thread starter #6

Riplec

Registered
Play the doctor’s game. It’s the path to injectable.
I respect what @Mnemonic has to report, but don’t let that discourage you. Means to an end. Just having a doctor that acknowledges that this is a problem is a decent start.
honnestly we always go back and forth nicely and the doc is VERY open to injections, basically just told me to "give it a try" and we would see in 3 months with bloods, I feel like I am in good hands, as a 23 year old who got a test script with no hassle I can't complain, I just never saw these pumps talked about much appart from the classic androgel.

Mnemonic

Registered
Play the doctor’s game. It’s the path to injectable.
I respect what @Mnemonic has to report, but don’t let that discourage you. Means to an end. Just having a doctor that acknowledges that this is a problem is a decent start.
Nobody said anything about discourage, more of a warning. The same doc I was in good hands with that provided my gel, resulted in also providing me with the half a years worth of Accutane and the both temporary and permanent sides associated with it.

honnestly we always go back and forth nicely and the doc is VERY open to injections, basically just told me to "give it a try" and we would see in 3 months with bloods, I feel like I am in good hands, as a 23 year old who got a test script with no hassle I can't complain, I just never saw these pumps talked about much appart from the classic androgel.
Do you actually need TRT or do you just want to blast and cruise?
I don't recall other posts indicating your need for TRT at the age of 23, if there are, I apologize.
I was 8nmol/L total T pre-trt and without cycle use, and actually 55pmol/L E2. So I was very low test and essentially crashed E2 amongst the average.

Taking gel at 4 pumps, 6 pumps and eventually 8 pumps at all times resulted in worse well being, worse sexual function and increased emotional swings.
I accidentally got bloodwork 45 mins after half dose of 4 pumps and was 33% higher test than when I had 500mg test cycle bloodwork at 10 weeks. Not to mention the 300pmol/L estrogen accompanying it.

It's been about four or five years since then and I dwell on it nearly daily seeing the cystic scars on my lower back.
You see people complain and seek advice for acne on traditional cycles. Try hitting cycle highs and low test bottoms daily or even multiple times a day depending on dosage. I guess as a benefit I now have permanently decreased oil production to where I only have to wash my hair once a month and I don't get acne......

Though as per everything, not everyone is the same and you could be completely unscathed and improved.
At the end of the day, a general practitioner cannot differentiate between gel and a respectable injectible regimen.

Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Thread starter #8

Riplec

Registered
Nobody said anything about discourage, more of a warning. The same doc I was in good hands with that provided my gel, resulted in also providing me with the half a years worth of Accutane and the both temporary and permanent sides associated with it.

Do you actually need TRT or do you just want to blast and cruise?
I don't recall other posts indicating your need for TRT at the age of 23, if there are, I apologize.
I was 8nmol/L total T pre-trt and without cycle use, and actually 55pmol/L E2. So I was very low test and essentially crashed E2 amongst the average.

Taking gel at 4 pumps, 6 pumps and eventually 8 pumps at all times resulted in worse well being, worse sexual function and increased emotional swings.
I accidentally got bloodwork 45 mins after half dose of 4 pumps and was 33% higher test than when I had 500mg test cycle bloodwork at 10 weeks. Not to mention the 300pmol/L estrogen accompanying it.

It's been about four or five years since then and I dwell on it nearly daily seeing the cystic scars on my lower back.
You see people complain and seek advice for acne on traditional cycles. Try hitting cycle highs and low test bottoms daily or even multiple times a day depending on dosage. I guess as a benefit I now have permanently decreased oil production to where I only have to wash my hair once a month and I don't get acne......

Though as per everything, not everyone is the same and you could be completely unscathed and improved.
At the end of the day, a general practitioner cannot differentiate between gel and a respectable injectible regimen.

Best of luck with whatever you choose.
No it turns out I am test deficient from my teenage years I just did not know, here are the last bloods that got me my prescription when I was off cycle looking at the values I think my values are pretty similar.

Thanks for the insight and injectable has always been my choice to go just rolling with the docs plan for now !

edit : I was in a hurry but felt my answer was kinda short to what you have added I appreciate a whole lot you share you experience with the gel and it is exactly what scares me, this daily application that is transdermal really doesn't seem to provide stabel bloods for anyone and increases chances of skin breakout, I have read and had friend on accutane protocol and the sides are MISERABLE, and that is coming from someone who has never used it, so I can't imagine living daily with those sides. I have been using gear outside of trt protocol for a bit now and Its something I am comfortable with, given that I think she will have me on the injectable after that period of time.

I will update this and keep it updated for the sake of seeing where it leads !

Attachments

Last edited:
Try hitting cycle highs and low test bottoms daily or even multiple times a day depending on dosage.
Agreed. If it wasn’t for UGL Aromisin I’d probably be worse off. I’m starting to develop cystic shoulder acne again. Next visit the doc and I have the talk. My point was that you have to start somewhere.
OP, if injectable is on the table from the start, you’re in a better situation than me. Best of luck to you!