What's new

Na

kaly11

Super Heavyweight
You def have the build for that class man.

You look great. Keep at it

Pickle

Super Heavyweight
You looked awesome man! All of you guys did congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peales

Super Heavyweight
You look great brother! Congrats and love the vacuum with the double bicep pose!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Looking good in that pic. Good conditioning! Curious as to your age? How many competed in your class? And finally, congratulations on the 2nd placing!!

HRV4gains

Rookie
-- Looking good in that pic. Good conditioning! Curious as to your age? How many competed in your class? And finally, congratulations on the 2nd placing!!
Thanks Dr. juice. I'm 23, and the class was just us three in the picture. It was a small show and the other classic competitors were spread out in other weight classes. Basically, it was me vs the guy on the left and the winner was going to take overall.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
Thanks Dr. juice. I'm 23, and the class was just us three in the picture. It was a small show and the other classic competitors were spread out in other weight classes. Basically, it was me vs the guy on the left and the winner was going to take overall.

-- Excellent job! You're still young at 23, any upcoming plans for more competition?

HRV4gains

Rookie
-- Excellent job! You're still young at 23, any upcoming plans for more competition?
Thanks again and probably going to take rest of this year off and come back bigger and fuller next year. Head judge said my legs need work (hamstrings and quad size).

xpac2

VET
Great stuff and love the vacuum! Can you talk a bit about your prep? Diet, training, supps?

HRV4gains

Rookie
Great stuff and love the vacuum! Can you talk a bit about your prep? Diet, training, supps?
Thanks brother prep was 20 weeks straight. Self-prepped myself for the show (which I won't do again)

Weeks 1-8
Cals 3300
308pro
308 carb
60 fat
Ex 1 day
Hiit on bike 12min

Week 8-12
Cals 3000
300 pro
300 carb
50 fat

Eca x1 day

Hiit on bike 15 min

Week 12-16
Cals 2500
300 pro
250 carb
40 fat
Eca x twice a day

Week 16-18
Cals 2000
Pro 250
Carb 185
Fat 40

Eca x3 a day

18-20

1500 kcal
Pro 225
Carbs 150
Fat 20 (will have to re-look at my notes to confirm)

Last week I went 0 carbs and 200 pro along with no fat
I made the mistake of not carbing up for the night show because I was afraid I would lose conditioning (big mistake lol)

Supplements were
Creatine from 1-8
Eca
Ala for pre and post workout
Gaba pre-bed

Training was 6 days a week

Monday: quads and calves
Tuesday: chest and tri's and abs
Wednesday: back and biceps
Thursday: shoulders and quads and abs
Friday: hamstrings and arms and obliques
Saturday: back and chest
Everything was done with pyramid sets (starting light, then going heavy, then going back down to moderate weight) also would superset almost every exercise and switch rep tempo from work out to workout (except for last two weeks when I was weak as a kitten lol)

Stomach vacs were done with fasted cardio every morning at4 am along with post work out stretching

Cardio was 6x a week 60min steady state starting from week 12.

6 sets of stomach vacs post cardio and post workout

Last 2 weeks 18 sets of stomach vacs a day; post fasted cardio, post-workout and-bed. Each rep was15-second hold and each set was two 15 second holds.

Also weeks 1-8 I would only do HIIT cardio Monday, Wednesday, Friday. On Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday I would do abs fasted in the morning (along with stomach vacs at the end);
Dragonflies leg raises, along with crunch to situps 5x20
Ab wheel along with cable twists low to high 5x20
Back extensions with prone cobras 5x20

Eca* was auto corrected as ex

Last edited:

Kobra24

Rookie
Look great for sure! And 23! That’s awesome. Lots of time to grow and attack weaknesses. Keep it up man.