What's new

Nauseous while training

Deadliftaddict

Heavyweight
I just got my blood pressure monitor in the mail today so I will be checking that.
I am going on 6 weeks of this cycle now.
I don’t know what else could be causing it. Keep us posted brother.

I’m currently running 200mg test, 400mg tren a week and been doing ok, I do occasionally have to remind myself to eat, maybe go into a slight calorie surplus and see if that helps.

NOVITEC

Super Heavyweight
@Meee I would just wait and either finish the Tren or just drop the Tren then re evaluate the situation. Id say it will go away.

Realistically though, if a compound could potentially be doing that to you then why even fuck with it. At some point the negatives outweigh the positives and then its time to change something.

Stomach aches, nausea, and GI issues at all are VERY counter productive to what we do on a daily basis.

Meee

Super Heavyweight
Keep us posted. I’m curious what’s going on. I have zero experience with tren and caber so I can’t chime in there. Why are you in a caloric deficit? I’d assume running a beast compound like tren, you’d want to fuel your body with a surplus for maximum gains.
I am just getting back to training after a few years off. I had some fat to lose so I went in a deficit. Lost some weight started this cycle and just decided to continue the deficit. Mass has always been my goal. I would always say oh ill cut later. This time I want to do both. Its working but the gains are significantly less then with excess/optimal food.

Meee

Super Heavyweight
@Meee I would just wait and either finish the Tren or just drop the Tren then re evaluate the situation. Id say it will go away.

Realistically though, if a compound could potentially be doing that to you then why even fuck with it. At some point the negatives outweigh the positives and then its time to change something.

Stomach aches, nausea, and GI issues at all are VERY counter productive to what we do on a daily basis.
Yea your right. Honestly I am being super stubborn. I plan to avoid tren from here on. This cycle has been an eye opener my body acts completely different to tren then it used to.
But it still works great so I'm punishing myself to get through this cycle. Sounds ridiculous when I type it lol.

NOVITEC

Super Heavyweight
Yea your right. Honestly I am being super stubborn. I plan to avoid tren from here on. This cycle has been an eye opener my body acts completely different to tren then it used to.
But it still works great so I'm punishing myself to get through this cycle. Sounds ridiculous when I type it lol.
Lol it does sound ridiculous but, I was there once too! You can great gains without Tren man and end up with a much more pleasant experience.

Justpicaname5

Super Heavyweight
Sounds like the caber .
I am on a test prop/tren ace/tbol cycle... I'm 4 weeks in.. had to start caber week 2 due too itchy nipples.... taking .5mg 2x week... have been noticing I get nauseous as well. Mine isn't when working out.. but at night time. I'm wondering if it's the caber also. I know I can't take prami because I get crazy nausea

Deadliftaddict

Heavyweight
I am on a test prop/tren ace/tbol cycle... I'm 4 weeks in.. had to start caber week 2 due too itchy nipples.... taking .5mg 2x week... have been noticing I get nauseous as well. Mine isn't when working out.. but at night time. I'm wondering if it's the caber also. I know I can't take prami because I get crazy nausea
I’m currently taking .25mg caber every 4 days, did it kill your libido? I’m really sensitive to caber, if I take more than .5 a week I got no drive.

Justpicaname5

Super Heavyweight
I’m currently taking .25mg caber every 4 days, did it kill your libido? I’m really sensitive to caber, if I take more than .5 a week I got no drive.
Yes.. I went from through the roof sex drive.. to mild sex drive. Didn't kill it but was definitely better before the caber. The itchy nipples are gone. So I'll probably go another week on the caber.. then tapper back to .25mg 2x week
I also started raloxifene at the same time...

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
Could be a viral flu I had similar symptoms shit took a week off the gym and it went away .

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
You can get lab work done if you have elevated wbc could be fighting an infections bacterial gut or flu etc

Meee

Super Heavyweight
Yesterday was a push day.
I brought intensity down to 80-90%
I drank my water slower and less of it. 600ml over 1.25hrs
I skipped my afternoon coffee. Normally about 2 hrs before training and replaced it with a ginger tea.
With all of these combined I had 0 sickness or headaches while I trained.
Got my new blood pressure monitor and bp was in normal range this morning.
Today is pull i will do the same but bring the intensity up to full 100% and see how I feel.
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Double D

Seasoned VET
I think your water intake was the largest contributor. even at 600ml that would make me feel sick. Its been years I can hardly drink water during my workout. I might drink 300ml-400ml. taking a sip once in a while and thats all.. I workout in the late afternoon, so I drink plenty before and after.

I see those kids with 1gallon jugs and i have no clue how they consume that much water.

Meee

Super Heavyweight
I think your water intake was the largest contributor. even at 600ml that would make me feel sick. Its been years I can hardly drink water during my workout. I might drink 300ml-400ml. taking a sip once in a while and thats all.. I workout in the late afternoon, so I drink plenty before and after.

I see those kids with 1gallon jugs and i have no clue how they consume that much water.
I think you're right!
Yesterday I skipped my afternoon coffee, ate 2 hrs before training and I made sure not to drink to much water before the gym. I often slam a glass before leaving work on the way to the gym. I just sipped a bit here and there during the workout about 400ml.
100% intensity boom no sickness.
Seems foolish I have been almost puking everyday because I drank to much water.
I have been avoiding prework out because it made me sick but maybe it was the water I needed to drink to get it in me.
I'm going to keep playing with this but yesterday was a wicked workout.
Game changer.

millenium girl

CJM’s GROUPIE
I’m often nauseous—not only while working out. I have a sensitive stomach that doesn’t empty properly. I have reflux. I eat 3 hours minimum before working out and avoid fatty and spicy foods at all costs.
Sometimes the intensity of my workout causes nausea. My gastroenterologist calls it exercise-induced nausea. She says that the blood is diverted from the stomach to your muscles.