What's new

need help for my first cycle

Goldenrod

Rookie
My only reason for using cyp is because that is what my TRT is so I know how my body reacts to it and I have a dosage frequency that works well for me. But yea the half difference is so small they're interchangable.
Just like @Daway - I use enanthate cause that is what my TRT was and I know how my body reacts to it as well.

manfreakyca

Rookie
25 is too dam young!! I used every bit of my own bodies test liftin heavy younger! I took in lots food and protein then!unless your going to compete? I started cycles in my 40s when I needed more test!

25 is too dam young!! I used every bit of my own bodies test liftin heavy younger! I took in lots food and protein then!unless your going to compete? I started cycles in my 40s when I needed more test!
You would have been twice as strong at that age with the addition of some good old test. And not everyone who wants to be big and strong has any interest competing. Nothing wrong with wanting to be huge and strong at 25.....that's when it's the most fun to be strong and huge.....lol

HGH

Dick pics extraordinare
Banned
I’m sure you’re going to do aas regardless what most people say but just don’t abuse it! Listen to the members on this board cuz we know! I was 25 once and I was told to do a gram of test, 600mg Deca and dbol, aromasin my first cycle! I didn’t have the luxury of going online to do research, needless to say I screwed myself up for a long time because I was listening to guys in the gym without knowledge.
Max 300-500 test e or c and lots of good food! You’ll grow like a weed bud.
Ask questions as you go on here and you’ll be good as gold man

After you get a few cycles down then start thinking about stacking.

Good luck

amrtyan

The result might vary from person to person so testing it in little dosages is a good idea

PapaWheelie

Rookie
as everyone has already stated, if you must run a cycle test is probably your best bet. feel it out and see how it goes. most importantly there is a thread on this site about doing your first cycle, i reccomend you read it as by the sounds of your question you have not much knowledge as of yet