What's new

Need info!

Cam_Zwick

Banned
I started working out one month ago and I’m not happy with the results. I want to lose weight and gain muscle right now. I’m 320 pounds 5,7”, strong as an ox. I am willing to take anything but Im just not sure what to take, let me know what I need!

A.B

VET
Fasted cardio every single morning- start low and build from there
Strict diet with a calorie deficit
Limit alcohol, dairy and carbs
Do not take any anabolic whatsoever

I imagine you’re obese so give us a number for body fat percent?

There is not some magic supplement or anabolic to get you where you want to be without diet and cardio. Just doesn’t work that way. And on top of that looking at those numbers you’ll do more harm than good

Don’t be the typical impatient kid that does something because it’s not happening fast enough

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
I started working out one month ago and I’m not happy with the results. I want to lose weight and gain muscle right now. I’m 320 pounds 5,7”, strong as an ox. I am willing to take anything but Im just not sure what to take, let me know what I need!
You need patience and a good understanding of nutrition. 1 month doesn't equal jump on gear immediately I was 5 or 6 years before I did.

sammy

Super Heavyweight
I suggest : Don’t take anything go to your doctor . If you are pre diabetic doctors are now prescribing Ozempic . I have a friend who was in the same situation and lost a ton on Ozempic . That’s about the only thing I can think of that you can ask your doctor for . Other than that . Diet , cardio , and strength staining in particular
hypertrophy training rep ranges . All 3 are ideal but if you can only do one strength straining is the best option.
1st go to your doctor .

Old RhynoS

VET
Top Poster Of Month
All you need is a realistic expectation and patience.
You didn't get into that condition overnight and you will not lose it any faster.
You could be aggressive but it won't be sustainable for long and more difficult in the long run.
You absolutely do not need any drugs.
You just need to plan your attack out and stick to it.
Once the results start it makes it easier to stick with and keeps the motivation up.
IF you were to provide more context you will get more for replys, as in what your current diet and training I like.
what are you eating on the daily and what is your training regime .

@A.B laid out a pretty standard starting point ->fasted cardio , eat in a defecit , limit alcohol and simple sugars.

it can be a simple as getting a step tracker and hitting 8-10k steps a day, or after your 3 normal meals ( b, l & s ) go for a 10 min walk. Just walk 5 min in any direction and then turn around and walk back.

I know it looks daunting and like you will never achieve your goals but that's simply not true. If you are consistent with your diet, training and recovery it becomes a matter of when not if .

Huggybearz

Super Heavyweight
Brother, one month is absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Listen to the guys here, it’s a long road ahead , you will learn a lot about yourself and you do not need any drugs to reach your goals. Quick questions , are you familiar with the terms TDEE? Caloric deficit, BMI ? IM not trying to be a smart ass I’m just trying to gauge your level of understanding of fitness in general. Saying that “you’ve been working out for a month “ really doesn’t say much.
Be patient work your ass off and you will reach your goal.

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
Here’s my advice, stop fucking eating so much. Learn and practice prolonged fasting. Don’t touch gear until you can lose all that fat and get your insulin resistance in check. You won’t die from not eating either. All that bullshit you ate over the years is stored as fat and you can live off of that and electrolytes. When you break your fasts do refeeds with only ribeye and fruits. Fasting will help fix your food addiction as well. You can literally get shredded without any drugs. Once you’re there, then maybe you can consider a cycle afterwards.

Last edited:

Cam_Zwick

Banned
Update, I bought 60 testosterone tablets from a man at my gym, I am taking those along with a 100 calorie a day deficit and working out chest and arms for one hour a day, haven’t lost any weight but I feel jacked.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Update, I bought 60 testosterone tablets from a man at my gym, I am taking those along with a 100 calorie a day deficit and working out chest and arms for one hour a day, haven’t lost any weight but I feel jacked.
Right on good for you.

CurtisP

VET
8428E480-C090-47A1-A628-0BE0F1B9C3E4.jpeg

CC6641DB-5AA0-40F8-AACC-28E87AABB8C3.jpeg

Don’t look at the scale number.
Look in the mirror.

Also - do more than just chest and arms.

Old RhynoS

VET
Top Poster Of Month
Willing to take anything but not willing to listed to anyome.
Really soulds like your just lazy and are looking for a magic pill.
You done even train smart.
Get back to ground zero and start over.

tristan

Super Heavyweight

You need to focus on reducing BF% first.

The more body fat you have, testosterone will convert to estrogen more readily.

If you do the Keto diet very strictly (cut out almost all carbs) your BF% will reduce significantly.

Some natural thermogenic supplements like green tea (matcha powder in shakes etc) will accelerate lipidosis.

And lots of cardio.

Top Bottom