What's new

Needle guage

TJS

Rookie
I am pinning test E. I am currently using 23 guage, but I have heard guys prefer 25g. I find the 23g is already pretty slow to inject. Will it be significantly slower with a 25g, or should I just stick to 23g?

Walkerblocker

Super Heavyweight
I am pinning test E. I am currently using 23 guage, but I have heard guys prefer 25g. I find the 23g is already pretty slow to inject. Will it be significantly slower with a 25g, or should I just stick to 23g?
The slower you push the oil into your body, the less PIP you’ll have. I use 25 for glutes and 28/29 for everywhere else.

TJS

Rookie
I have been injecting into my delts, and I only inject half a ml at a time. I havnt had any pip yet

TJS

Rookie
1/2 ml with 23g and you find it slow?Wait till you pin 3cc with a 23 and 25.I do 23 delts and 25 quads no problem and the slower you inject the better.
This is my first cycle. So I don’t have a lot to compare it to. I was going to pin my flutes next, I am still wrapping my head around the mechanics of injecting behind me though 🤣.

Legacy

Heavyweight
I use 21 for drawing into the syringe and 25 to inject everywhere. I use 29 when I inject really small oil volume (cruise dose).

TJS

Rookie
I use 21 for drawing into the syringe and 25 to inject everywhere. I use 29 when I inject really small oil volume (cruise dose).
I have 18g pullers. That obviously hasn’t been an issue at all

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
I’ve been on TRT for around 7 years and uses gear previously before that. I use 23 gauge everywhere , pharmacy oil is painfully slow thru 25 almost break the syringe for fuck sakes. Don’t know how guys can use 27-31 gauge I would toss that shit in the garbage haha.

I don’t got much scar tissue , some in the delt I learnt and experimented on over the years that’s about it.

Reactions: TJS

Darkstalker

Rookie
Always used 23g and did quads almost exclusively, couldnt do glutes because the sciatic nerve can be hit especially if you do it yourself.

Huggybearz

Super Heavyweight
Top Poster Of Month
Always used 23g and did quads almost exclusively, couldnt do glutes because the sciatic nerve can be hit especially if you do it yourself.

VGs are pretty fool proof , try those. Big target and can hold a lot of oil .

TJS

Rookie
I was asking because I was using 23g and was going shopping for needles. I bought 25g, pinned once with them and I am going to go back and get more 23g.

Darkstalker

Rookie
Good to know, I like 23g since its not too slow for injection and of course not too big as well.

CurtisP

VET
I pin 25g in my chest between 1-2cc at a time
Yea it’s slow but it also doesn’t hurt

tristan

Super Heavyweight
If you wanna use narrower gauge for lots of oil, you can warm-up the vial in a shallow bowl of warm water. This lowers the viscosity of the oil, making it quicker to draw and pin, and also allowing it to saturate the target muscle more quickly.

For extra points, give the vial a good swirl before drawing, in order to help the microscopic crystals/granules fully dissolve into the oil.

(NB. never use boiling water - extreme temperatures denature the compound)

ogripper

Rookie
I use 25g but learned from a friend a long time ago, that if yo load your needle place in a ziplock bag and run it under warm water for about 9 min, it's easier to inject and no pip.

Eddie Arnold

Rookie
I have used every gauge available. I even saw a guy shoot 18 gauge puller into his shoulder for his shot ,. I told him 18 to 20 is for pulling. He likes 18 gauge and slams that shit into him real fast . I prefer 25 g is great for me. Sometimes I do 22 gauge glute shots of that's all I have. Most guys you will ask will agree that 25 is nice size for anywhere shots . 23 is a bit bigger and 22 looks big vs 25. 18 is a harpoon really.

Ttriceps

Rookie
I use 21g and 25g usually 2.5ml a pin. I always heat the oil a bit by running the syringe under hot water for a few mins, makes it not quite as thick and reduces pip.

21g looks scary but it's definitely tolerable and not as bad as it looks. Oil goes through very easily- almost too easily, it's easy to inject a bit too fast.

25g is a bit more tolerable and not quite as intimidating, but it is definitely harder to push through. Usually have to press the plunger hard enough to bend it a little bit almost.

Honestly pip wise I haven't noticed much difference between the two as long as I take it super slow with the 21g. Only thing I noticed is it's easier to hit a blood vessel with the 21- had a small blood squirt once.

Top Bottom