What's new

New kitchen scale

Tmax91

Rookie
That is indeed pretty sweet. Does it come with a booklet for the food codes or something?

Vazsek

Heavyweight
ya there is a pretty thick book full of codes and an app i believe

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
That scale is on another level. How do you input the info? Is there a barcode scanner or something?

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
That scale is on another level. How do you input the info? Is there a barcode scanner or something?
afaik you can't, biggest complaints I see is outdated food codes but for people who diet on the basics I can't see it not having the stuff we eat on the regular. Some fatties asking for it to have fast food codes lol.

Tmax91

Rookie
afaik you can't, biggest complaints I see is outdated food codes but for people who diet on the basics I can't see it not having the stuff we eat on the regular. Some fatties asking for it to have fast food codes lol.
“sorry Linda there’s no code for a venti caramel macchiato and avocado toast”

Vazsek

Heavyweight
there is a list of foods in the book with a 4 digit code, just punch the code in the keypad and i think there is a way to save the codes you use so you can just scroll through your saved ones. i havent looked to close at the list of foods in the book, i stay pretty pretty basic and will probably only need 5 or 6 of them lol

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
there is a list of foods in the book with a 4 digit code, just punch the code in the keypad and i think there is a way to save the codes you use so you can just scroll through your saved ones. i havent looked to close at the list of foods in the book, i stay pretty pretty basic and will probably only need 5 or 6 of them lol
edit nevermind a lot of complaints on that scale I linked.