What's new

TapWaterJoe

Rookie
Happy to join the CJM Community. I am friends with Sabre Star and have been referred to come join!
Been actively running cycles for almost a decade now and for the last 5 years have been helping others with what I know to help them succeed in their fitness goals as well.

As I do have some experience and some knowledge from over the years, there is still lots I have to learn and I look forward to growing my knowledge in this community and hopefully lend a helping hand as well.

TapWaterJoe

Rookie
Always read the rules. Thank you @milleniumgirl for the welcome

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

TapWaterJoe

Rookie
Thank you @PacMan for the advise and the welcome. I look forward to being a healthy addition to the community.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Welcome to cjm!!!! You were doing good in my books until you stated you were friends with a certain hooligan!

SonOfOdin

Super Heavyweight
Happy to join the CJM Community. I am friends with Sabre Star and have been referred to come join!
Been actively running cycles for almost a decade now and for the last 5 years have been helping others with what I know to help them succeed in their fitness goals as well.

As I do have some experience and some knowledge from over the years, there is still lots I have to learn and I look forward to growing my knowledge in this community and hopefully lend a helping hand as well.
A friend of Sabers is a friend of mine! Welcome to the board of Legends, I hope you enjoy your stay !!

Regards
SonOfOdin