What's new

New Program Suggestions Please

Thread starter #1
So I'm looking to start a new program cycle in Dec. I have managed to gather up a wide selection of programs but I don't know which one to start. I'm hoping I can get some of your expert opinions and suggestions.
I am still going to classify myself as a beginner.
Among others I have Greyskull, Kizen, J.Meadows, Renaissance, EliteFTS.
If you have a better suggestion I may be able to track it down.
Thanks.

Bigtuna84

Registered
John Meadows has a wide selection of programs. Creeping Death was always one of my favorites. Browse his directory of programs available to see if there is one that is inline with your goals.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
John Meadows has a wide selection of programs. Creeping Death was always one of my favorites. Browse his directory of programs available to see if there is one that is inline with your goals.
myself and a few others on this board have used many of JM's programs, they are great. You just missed a huge sale over the weekend on his programs...I've just started his 8 week arm trainer. Prior to that I did 12 weeks of DC training, and that was also exceptional and I would highly recommend if you are looking to build.

ABmonkey

Registered
I'm currently on week 2 of John Meadow's new program, Creeping Death 2. Really enjoying it so far.

I have done some of his other programs to much enjoyment too. I do want to try DC training but my understanding is that it's only 3 days a week... I'm on first cycle and want to be in gym ALL the time.. Granted when doing DC you're thankful for the time off!

66Chevy

Super Moderator
I'm currently on week 2 of John Meadow's new program, Creeping Death 2. Really enjoying it so far.

I have done some of his other programs to much enjoyment too. I do want to try DC training but my understanding is that it's only 3 days a week... I'm on first cycle and want to be in gym ALL the time.. Granted when doing DC you're thankful for the time off!
I was wondering about how that program was....I'm going to do Gamma Bomb next.

The DC split I just did was 4 workouts a week, and I loved it. On recommendation from Vet @Zuespas who has had great success with this program. Basically Push, Pull, Legs with each getting hit twice a week every 3rd week.

For example Monday was Push A, Tues Pull A, Weds off, Thurs Legs A, Fri Push B, Sat & Sun off. Next monday would start Pull B and carry on through the workouts through workout C.

...and I agree, if you doing the workouts properly you definitely will want your rest days. ;)

ABmonkey

Registered
I was wondering about how that program was....I'm going to do Gamma Bomb next.

The DC split I just did was 4 workouts a week, and I loved it. On recommendation from Vet @Zuespas who has had great success with this program. Basically Push, Pull, Legs with each getting hit twice a week every 3rd week.

For example Monday was Push A, Tues Pull A, Weds off, Thurs Legs A, Fri Push B, Sat & Sun off. Next monday would start Pull B and carry on through the workouts through workout C.

...and I agree, if you doing the workouts properly you definitely will want your rest days. ;)
I did Gamma Bomb at the start of the summer. Its excellent, thoroughly enjoyable and very interactive.

Mind you, I'm really enjoying his creeping death 2. It's set up like Pull, Push & Legs.

Thread starter #8
Thanks for the feedback fellas,
We're shut down at work atm so my next set of nights will be spent reading up on these programs.

ABmonkey

Registered
Thanks for the feedback fellas,
We're shut down at work atm so my next set of nights will be spent reading up on these programs.
JM usually has a sell once a year where his programs are half price. Depending on your ethical stance you can find most, if not all, of his programs for free somewhere on the web.