What's new

New to CJM New to Mississauga

Thread starter #1

Zekairy

Registered
Hi everyone
I’m new here to this wonderful forum and new to Mississauga as well
Looking for new friends who wants a -not bad- company to the Gym, and I can give them a ride on the way to Gym
I already lost 48,5 pounds but still needs to lose the 8 pound that covers the six packs 😁
Thank you all
BF197C2F-E9D7-44F6-B7C7-DE7A7D62EE87.jpeg 8CCECEEA-2301-4306-AF20-7F15CD8C6CFF.jpeg

Jdave

Registered
Props on the fat loss.
Always respect people who are willing to lose weight and not fall into the current fat acceptance movement.
Was the fat loss natural? Or assisted?

Thread starter #3

Zekairy

Registered
Props on the fat loss.
Always respect people who are willing to lose weight and not fall into the current fat acceptance movement.
Was the fat loss natural? Or assisted?
Fat loss natural, it took 2 years to go down that far but it’s natural, my only complaint is that I lost energy to continue loosing fats, I have the energy to lift hard in Gym but for cardio I’m done, so I’m thinking of taking Anavar tablets, what do you think ? And from where in Gta can I get it ?

Jdave

Registered
Fat loss natural, it took 2 years to go down that far but it’s natural, my only complaint is that I lost energy to continue loosing fats, I have the energy to lift hard in Gym but for cardio I’m done, so I’m thinking of taking Anavar tablets, what do you think ? And from where in Gta can I get it ?
read the rules you can’t ask about sources

Good job on the natty fat loss. I would suggest using gear when you’re down to being as lean naturally. Get your macros and rest and prioritize your training.

Welcome man!
I’m not going to state the obvious as you’ve already been told to read the rules.

From a fellow recomper - congrats on your journey so far! Now, you REALLY need to get your diet dialed in better.
Unfortunately, AAS will not specifically help with fat loss. (Especially those last pesky pounds of stubborn belly fat!)
Now that being said - if you suffer from low testosterone (as I did/do) then you should seek out medical help and get that addressed.

If you are low on energy- here's some things to look at:
1) workout plan (are you over working yourself?) how long do you spend in the gym? (any more than an hour and you're wasting your time and will burn out.
2) workout frequency-too many days in a row? (you DO need to rest/recuperate!)
3) macros - chances are you're still eating too many carbs and not enough fat
4) “cardio”, unless you are trying to improve your heart health, as most people do it, is a waste of time. (You need to focus your aerobic exercise to 70% of your “max” heart rate to really target fat loss) you can either do this as a warm up to your workouts, or go for an extended “burn” session in its own dedicated 2-3 days per week.
5) don’t underestimate caffeine before a workout! Stacked with a blood thinner like aspirin it can do wonders for extended fat loss!
6) if you’ve been in weight loss starvation mode for some time-your body might need a reset. You might need to take a day or two to “refeed” your body and ramp up your metabolism/insulin sensitivity again.
And I don’t mean go completely insane, but eat a burger, some pizza, some ice cream, have a beer or two, and generally eat some high calorie, nutritionally “dangerous” foods.
Then go back to your usual cutting diet, suddenly you’ll break through that plateau!
7) move more weight or just change up your routine
Often - people that "think" they are working hard, are merely working within their comfort zone...if you've plateau'd chances are you aren't working hard enough for your body to continue growing/changing. So - time to add more resistance or change your routine and use new exercises for a while! It's amazing how fast the body will adapt to the stress of workouts.
8) Focus hard consistent effort on training your legs! Of all the muscles in your body, these are the biggest and therefore the biggest metabolic engines you've got. So if you're not already - get squatting, pressing, curling and extending!
You'd be amazed at how fast your metabolism ramps up once you start focusing efforts on growing your legs' size and strength!

Just some thoughts for you, and again - welcome aboard!

Last edited:
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

Welcome to CJM! Congratulations on the natty gains, make sure you maximise your natural potential before getting into AAS so that you can realy appreciate and benefit the most from being enhanced. I sure wish i had...

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- The transformation is tremendous. Keep up the good work. Be sure to keep visiting us on a daily basis to keep us updated on your progress moving forward. Welcome to the Monster Nation Zekairy.