What's new

New to hgh

kyecramer62

Rookie
If you’re gonna make a suggestion to a new user about frag at least explain how to use it properly. Now go back to being a heat score at the post office and ratting out your family member
While we are on the subject what is a frag brotha.

I've just never heard it called aas before, I've ran test cycles I'm just a bit androgen sensitive and it caused my hair loss to speed up so I stopped
Some girls love bald jacked guys! Don't sell yourself short,could be a good look!

kyecramer62

Rookie
You are correct I'm just having such a hard time letting go of it you know what I mean it sucks brotha
Some girls love bald jacked guys! Don't sell yourself short,could be a good look!
You are correct I'm just having such a hard time letting go of it you know what I mean it sucks brotha

My buddy went bald at 22 yrs old, devastated him! Eventually I convinced him to shave his head, well Holy fuck, he grew a goatee, motherfucker looked like Goldberg!! He was getting more tail than Anybody after that, Gamechanger lol

CurtisP

VET
If you’re gonna make a suggestion to a new user about frag at least explain how to use it properly. Now go back to being a heat score at the post office and ratting out your family member
Don’t make comments to “cringe”
He can’t help the owner is a loser

kyecramer62

Rookie
My buddy went bald at 22 yrs old, devastated him! Eventually I convinced him to shave his head, well Holy fuck, he grew a goatee, motherfucker looked like Goldberg!! He was getting more tail than Anybody after that, Gamechanger lol
Given the ladies the old stone cold stunner eh! Bhahah your awesome dude