What's new

New to the game!

LiftHeavy

What's up everyone, just decided to take things to the next level. First cycle coming soon (maybe in a week out 2)

- Test prope
- Tren

Any suggestions to how much, how often for best results.
All suggestions or advice welcomed and encouraged.

Age 27
Height: 5'8
Weight : 170lbs

Last edited:

Upjohn

Rookie
Welcome buddy✋

You can start a another thread in right section about the cycle you want to do fyi

Test n tren 😆

DutchCanadian

Rookie
What's up everyone, just decided to take things to the next level. First cycle coming soon (maybe in a week out 2)

- Test prope
- Tren

Any suggestions to how much, how often for best results.
All suggestions or advice welcomed and encouraged.

Age 27
Height: 5'8
Weight : 170lbs
Nothing like starting out on the tren train lol

Welcome to CJM

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
Welcome to CJM
The land of giants

Test p 50mgs 3x per wk mon wed fri
Tren a 50mgs 3xper wk mon wed fri
Both compounds in same shot

I assume you've read about tren and it's possible devastating emotional effect ?
So go see what it's like
Good luck bro

-Pewbert

Cumminstech2

Are you gonna blast and cruise, or are you going to PCT? If your going to PCT, what is going to be your PCT protocol?

Don’t run tren for your first cycle. You can read the forums all you want until your eyes are sore, reality is you don’t know shit. All the learning starts once that first 23 gauge needle breaks the skin of your right butt cheek.

You don’t even know how much you convert to estrogen, or how to deal with your conversion yet? Because you’ve never done it yourself. You want to stack a steroid you’ve never done ontop of another steroid you’ve never done, and then be guessing which ones causing which side effect? Recipe for disaster.

I’m not saying this to be a dick, I’m saying this to try and help you get the most out of your first cycle... instead of becoming a gyno filled emotional mess.

Do test by itself for 15 weeks. You will learn how much you convert and how to properly control your conversion to prevent gyno, and how to reverse gyno once you start getting signs like sensitive and itchy nipples, or lumps behind the nipple. The last thing you want to do is have to stop your first cycle 5 weeks in because the gear has control of you. Trust me, I’ve been there. It’s a complete waste of a cycle. I’m trying to help you not waste yours.

After 5 weeks of test if you got the hang of it and feel really eager, maybe throw an oral in there like anadrol or tbol. You probably will find you don’t really need too, and I personally wouldn’t, but I know your gonna wanna explore and fill your body with tons of different shit, so it’s a good compromise lol.

welcome to cjm!

LiftHeavy

Are you gonna blast and cruise, or are you going to PCT? If your going to PCT, what is going to be your PCT protocol?

Don’t run tren for your first cycle. You can read the forums all you want until your eyes are sore, reality is you don’t know shit. All the learning starts once that first 23 gauge needle breaks the skin of your right butt cheek.

You don’t even know how much you convert to estrogen, or how to deal with your conversion yet? Because you’ve never done it yourself. You want to stack a steroid you’ve never done ontop of another steroid you’ve never done, and then be guessing which ones causing which side effect? Recipe for disaster.

I’m not saying this to be a dick, I’m saying this to try and help you get the most out of your first cycle... instead of becoming a gyno filled emotional mess.

Do test by itself for 15 weeks. You will learn how much you convert and how to properly control your conversion to prevent gyno, and how to reverse gyno once you start getting signs like sensitive and itchy nipples, or lumps behind the nipple. The last thing you want to do is have to stop your first cycle 5 weeks in because the gear has control of you. Trust me, I’ve been there. It’s a complete waste of a cycle. I’m trying to help you not waste yours.

After 5 weeks of test if you got the hang of it and feel really eager, maybe throw an oral in there like anadrol or tbol. You probably will find you don’t really need too, and I personally wouldn’t, but I know your gonna wanna explore and fill your body with tons of different shit, so it’s a good compromise lol.

welcome to cjm!
PCT will be in effect, I'm not that careless.
I appreciate all the feed back cause i had my mind set on my first cycle being Test and tren.
You sugguest just blasting test for 15 weeks to feel it out? I'm just trying to get the most out of it, as I'm working hard in the gym and eating very well.
Like said before I'm completely new to the game and dont know what I'm getting into but I can assure you I'm dedicated to making this work.
What do you suggest for pct as I'm using just test? I have my ideas but a little more knowlage would be great.

When I start setting symptoms is when I introduce pct ? Basically need to know the proper protocol

Cumminstech2

PCT will be in effect, I'm not that careless.
I appreciate all the feed back cause i had my mind set on my first cycle being Test and tren.
You sugguest just blasting test for 15 weeks to feel it out? I'm just trying to get the most out of it, as I'm working hard in the gym and eating very well.
Like said before I'm completely new to the game and dont know what I'm getting into but I can assure you I'm dedicated to making this work.
What do you suggest for pct as I'm using just test? I have my ideas but a little more knowlage would be great.

When I start setting symptoms is when I introduce pct ? Basically need to know the proper protocol
if your eating and training well, you will have tremendous gains from test by itself. you start pct 2 weeks after your cycle, to regain production of your natural test. I don’t PCT anymore, I just blast and cruise now. IMO anybody who wants to get truly huge and be a bodybuilder has to blast and cruise for years.

My friends who do PCT run nolvadex/clomid and HCG. You will see a lot of people PCT on just nolva and clomid to save the few bucks on HCG. I do not recommend it this, I am a huge believer in HCG. I did PCT after my first cycle and the HCG helped my recovery big time. It’s worth every penny of the 70ish dollars for the vial. Typical PCT protocol I recommend to my friends would be

****starting 2 weeks after your last injection

nolvadex week 1-5
40/30/20/20/10

clomid week 1-5
25mg a day

***HCG starting 2 weeks BEFORE your last injection on cycle, 500IU every three days******

Goldenrod

Rookie
Welcome to CJM @LiftHeavy - looks like it’s been said enough but you are buying a Ferrari at 16. Don’t take tren your first cycle. Just. Test stop or enanthate 300-500 mg per week will most likely give you incredible gains over a period of 3-4 months. Start lower and build up - point being if 400 gives you what you need then why take and waste 500.
Do yourself a favour, most don’t - get your test, estrogen and prolactin tested before you stick one needle in. You now know what your norm is so when you come off you have a goal to get back to. I use let’s get checked when I don’t have it done by my GP. If you start having issues, which many do, your blood work will be helpful but not near as helpful as being able to compare it to pre gear time.
Best of luck - last though, there is no cookie cutter mg or cycle, everyone is different. Some people need 80 mg for TRT and some need 300 and no idea why but they are under the care of their doctor.
You will do v well with test only for your first.

LiftHeavy

We
Welcome to CJM @LiftHeavy - looks like it’s been said enough but you are buying a Ferrari at 16. Don’t take tren your first cycle. Just. Test stop or enanthate 300-500 mg per week will most likely give you incredible gains over a period of 3-4 months. Start lower and build up - point being if 400 gives you what you need then why take and waste 500.
Do yourself a favour, most don’t - get your test, estrogen and prolactin tested before you stick one needle in. You now know what your norm is so when you come off you have a goal to get back to. I use let’s get checked when I don’t have it done by my GP. If you start having issues, which many do, your blood work will be helpful but not near as helpful as being able to compare it to pre gear time.
Best of luck - last though, there is no cookie cutter mg or cycle, everyone is different. Some people need 80 mg for TRT and some need 300 and no idea why but they are under the care of their doctor.
You will do v well with test only for your first.
Well I'm glad I got all this advise from you guys, going to just stick with the test and see where that gets me...

Saxonshore

Rookie
Doing my first cycle of test e 500ml each week(250ml 2X) and it takes about 4 weeks to kick in but the results have been fantastic! No side effects, accept my wife's vagina is getting sore! :p
I'm 45 and did weigh 180lbs when I first started and now I'm 192. I can't see myself doing anything else.

LiftHeavy

Doing my first cycle of test e 500ml each week(250ml 2X) and it takes about 4 weeks to kick in but the results have been fantastic! No side effects, accept my wife's vagina is getting sore! :p
I'm 45 and did weigh 180lbs when I first started and now I'm 192. I can't see myself doing anything else.
Perfect! Going to try that out then, cause I knew trying tren first cycle was going to be a slippery slope. My physique is half decent right now so indont need that much of a boost.

NG_F

Rookie
Welcome to cjm!!!! For the love of god, do not run Tren for your first cycle.
I agree! It's liable to scorn your whole outlook of working out with a co-responding negative but subjective viewpoint of all anabolics.

Do anything but Tren. Me, I'd personally wait until you've been training consistently for 2 years;safe with good form. Get to know your Body 120% and learn how to manipulate your body with proper/different diets and lifestyle

Enjoy your stay, here at CJM. There are many knowledgeable and experienced members here. Please listen and trust in them.
ie) don't complain or ask the same damn question 10X when many qualified individuals have went out of their way to get you on the right track whilst Avoiding most of the pitfalls you may encounter.

LiftHeavy

Tha is bud
I agree! It's liable to scorn your whole outlook of working out with a co-responding negative but subjective viewpoint of all anabolics.

Do anything but Tren. Me, I'd personally wait until you've been training consistently for 2 years;safe with good form. Get to know your Body 120% and learn how to manipulate your body with proper/different diets and lifestyle

Enjoy your stay, here at CJM. There are many knowledgeable and experienced members here. Please listen and trust in them.
ie) don't complain or ask the same damn question 10X when many qualified individuals have went out of their way to get you on the right track whilst Avoiding most of the pitfalls you may encounter.
thanks buddy, will be using all advice i can get. Point taken

PacMan

Vet
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

Welcome to the board. Like others have said do test only for your first cycle so you know how you react to it. Run test e or c at 500 mg a week for 12-16 weeks. I don’t pct so I won’t comment on that part.