What's new

NEW whole food vitamin

Thread starter #1

JonnyO

Super Moderator
2 Years in the making! Our brand new WholeFood Multivitamin with Digestive Enzymes, Probiotics, Green Tea, Herbs, Fruits & Veggies!!

Attachments

Banned #5
Great price and looks to have just about everything in it...Vits, minerals, digestive enzymes, omega and greens.

Would you suggest 1 in the Am with breakfast, 1 after a workout with your post workout meal and then one before bed?

I'd probably take one with every meal, personally.

kloan

Registered
Are the vitamins and minerals also food sourced?
Come to think of it, even if they aren't, the price is way better than anything else I can get. Most multis are $25-30/month supply. I'm gonna order some of these today.. been without a multi for a while now.

Thread starter #7

JonnyO

Super Moderator
Yeah I think because of the digestive enzymes etc, taking 1 with meals 3x daily would be a good idea. And the price is great, Ive been taking the 3 a day for years and the price beats anything out there.

Thread starter #9

JonnyO

Super Moderator
No they dont seem to do much for me, I do remember years ago though taking Garlic Extract and it helped a bit with a good dose of Bromelain, so tomorrow I am going to buy some and see if that helps any. I just lost 10 pounds the last week because of it and not being able to eat. Todays a bit better though.

kloan

Registered
I've found Betaine HCL to be a tremendous help with my digestive issues. That and psyllium fiber.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Interesting. I may just place an order very shortly. I'm currently taking a daily multivitamin and loading separately on vitamin D. If I purchase these (basically one bottle is a month supply) I'll actually be saving money.

mackyy20

Registered
Instinctively, we crave for freshness in our food. In the quest to satisfy the consumer's unending demand for freshness, the food industry keeps trying to achieve it by extending the shelf life of products. This is a contradiction in terms. You cannot extend the freshness in food. Food that has been kept is no longer genuinely fresh. The simple fact is that you neither store nor process food without damaging its nutritional content. The more you process it, and the longer you store it, the more you damage it. Preservation methods simply serve to slow down some of the aging processes, and mask the degeneration. They do not maintain true freshness. We have lost sight of this basic truth and a typical diet now consists of over 70 percent processed foods. This means 70 percent denatured food. Modern patterns of illness reflect this trend.

Druss

Registered
Instinctively, we crave for freshness in our food. In the quest to satisfy the consumer's unending demand for freshness, the food industry keeps trying to achieve it by extending the shelf life of products. This is a contradiction in terms. You cannot extend the freshness in food. Food that has been kept is no longer genuinely fresh. The simple fact is that you neither store nor process food without damaging its nutritional content. The more you process it, and the longer you store it, the more you damage it. Preservation methods simply serve to slow down some of the aging processes, and mask the degeneration. They do not maintain true freshness. We have lost sight of this basic truth and a typical diet now consists of over 70 percent processed foods. This means 70 percent denatured food. Modern patterns of illness reflect this trend.

Cool lil man so are you for or against the multi vitiman? Perhaps you would like to spew forth your views on the evil of whey protein as well?

noahzark

Registered
They look like they compressed 52 bunches of kale and chard together into a sort of small horse pill. Im sure these are decent with the ingredients in them and definitely if price is a factor. When ive talked to my naturopath hes always suggested getting a liquid form in either a gel capsule or something ie powder that can be mixed in to a liquid and then consumed. The benefit being absorbtion into the body. Its easier on our system to digest amd get the most out of what we are taking. The issue is of course price and availability as there are only a couple good brands of gel liquid capsule multivitamins and like i said they arent cheap.

Cangrejo

Registered
id be interested but the shipping is just too much for me to justify ever ordering from them anymore. just typed in what it would cost for 4 bottles, total order came out to 63$, but then shipping was an additional 39$ for the slower and $111.50 for the express.

Shields your eyes from night visual impairment and age related decay, vitamin an is fundamental for protecting your vision, may bring down your danger of specific malignancies, underpins a sound insusceptible framework, diminishes your danger of skin inflammation, bolsters bone wellbeing, advances solid development and propagation...