What's new

Newbie here

Thread starter #1

Cuzi

Registered
Just wanted to introduce myself. I stumbled apon this site and realized there is a lot of good info here so I signed up. I'm 38, 5 foot 9, 170lbs male. I currently work out 5 days a week for the last 3 or so years. Im running my first test only cycle and couldn't be happier.

Also I have read the rules and will follow them.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I stumbled apon this site and realized there is a lot of good info here so I signed up. I'm 38, 5 foot 9, 170lbs male. I currently work out 5 days a week for the last 3 or so years. Im running my first test only cycle and couldn't be happier.

Welcome and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pewbert

Registered

Welcome you will like it here, its fun when your allowed to join in the conversation.

Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay here.

Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

PLEASE REVIEW BOARD RULES & REGS...

- PacMan