What's new

Newbie intro

HanzMoleman

Stats: 25m 5ft8 170lbs 10%-12% BF (guesstimate).

I've been training for almost 9 years, bodybuilding and strength training porgrams. Never touched a PED, but am planning to start my first cycle of Test-E@400mg/12weeks.

PacMan

Vet
Welcome to CJM. Lots of great people with a wealth of information to share.

Please familiarize yourself with our Rules & Regulations, as we are NOT an Open Source Board.

Share your experiences, ask questions. But please do some research, DO NOT just post up random shit without researching first.

Enjoy your stay...

- PacMan

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- Thanks for the intro. Welcome to MonsterHood and all the denizens within. Be sure to make us a daily stop in your cyber adventuring @HanzMoleman

Deetermined

Rookie
Welcome HanzMoleman, and sounds like a good first cycle!
Keep us posted on your results.

Pewbert

Grade 3 or equivalent
Banned
Welcome to CJM
The land of giants

And yes come enjoy the denizens within :)

-Pewbert

CanadaJim

Hey...well I am 52...lifting for a long time. Not a beast or anything. Always been natural. Last May i decided that i'd like to try some testosterone. Researched it on line. Came up with a cycle of Test-E, 250mg every two weeks. Seemed like a nice low dose to start with. Regrets? Yep. Do your research, dig deep and thorough. I posted my story and the advice i've been receiving. Newbie need advice. This forum is invaluable. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge on here but ultimately it's your health and body. Respect the homeostatic environment of the endocrine system. One tiny alteration can create a ripple effect that takes months to resolve (if ever totally). Not bashing TRT, or blasting or cruising. I've never felt better than when I took that first syringe of Test. But it's been a struggle getting back to a normal sense of being. Just do your research, thoroughly. Good luck