What's new

Newsletter

@~Dr Juice~, why not send a monthly newsletter to our members?
Like back then at SSB -- with the latest news about the board like upgrades and stuff, articles, maybe also a Member of the Month (with some kinda prize).

@millenium girl - I’m going to sit and think on this one (newsletter). I will however mention that when our CJM store is launched, we will be having contests and prizes.
Thank you @Sabre Star. I used to contribute to SSB's and write WCBB's newsletter, it was fun. Not to mention that ppl who had not logged in for a while came back after getting the email.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- It's a great idea, but unfortunately the daily time constraints in my current life would make the task near impossible. I am however excited for many of the upcoming changes and additions to CJM as @Sabre Star mentions. I'm also loving some of the recent ones that have already happened, i.e.: the shout box and all of the new stats being tracked on the right side of the forum 👏

@millenium girl - I appreciate your willingness to help with this regard. If we decide to do a monthly newsletter we may very well take you up on your offer 😁
That would be cool. People used to like my SSB newsletter. I used to post the latest news about the board, a couple of articles about nutrition or training, an interview of a staff member or member, etc .... then I would forward the NL to Curvy who would send it through the ACP ;)

Goldenrod

Rookie
-- It's a great idea, but unfortunately the daily time constraints in my current life would make the task near impossible. I am however excited for many of the upcoming changes and additions to CJM as @Sabre Star mentions. I'm also loving some of the recent ones that have already happened, i.e.: the shout box and all of the new stats being tracked on the right side of the forum 👏
Morning @~Dr Juice~ and @Sabre Star - I didn’t know you were going to have a store? Clothing, supplements? Was there a pat on it so I can stop bothering you and do the work myself?
Cheers GR