What's new

NFL Playoffs / Super Bowl 52

Thread starter #2

66Chevy

Super Moderator
well, the Vikings got destroyed lol....so they won't be hosting the Superbowl for themselves.

Perrenial favourite New England Patriots rode another 4th quarter comeback to reach their 10th Superbowl final beating the Jacksonville Jaguars. Then in the later game Philidelphia Eagles thumped the Minnesota Vikings to win their Conference final.

So its all set. In 2 weeks time in Minnesota the Patriots play the Eagles in Super Bowl 52.

eazy57

Registered
I hate the Pats (being a Miami fan) but I'm rooting for them to beat the Eagles.

As much as I hate New England... there is something to be said to witnessing the greatest dynasty of our lifetime.

In the age of free agency no less.

Besides Jay Ajayi was a PUNK in Miami. Anyone can run behind the best o-line in football. (Eagles)

I hope he never wears a ring.

DairyKing

Registered
Ever since the tuck rule nonsense against the Raiders back when I was still in highschool I have hated the Pats more than anything else on the planet. Even as a Saints fan now it was hard to pick a team last year, also hating the Falcons so much as well.

Fuck Brady and the Pats. I am just a bitter Cowboys fan. lol. In all seriousness thought the Pats should beat the Eagles. I was hoping for a Vikings Jaguars super bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter #9

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Big game kicks off in a few hours....Pink is singing anthem, JT is doing half time show. Should be a good game!

I am picking the Pats. Anyone but the Eagles because I am a Cowboys fan forever. Pats 35-24.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
Oh I thought those fuckers were going to pull it off.....sooooooo glad they didn’t.

gonna be lots of unhappy pats fans today! Love it!

and a QB controversy is in full force as of last night when nick foles picked up Super Bowl mvp and brought philly it’s first title.

dont worry philly.....we’ll take wentz off your hands no problem.

Thread starter #13

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Was a great game....but will likely be remembered for the game Brady dropped the pass and Foles caught for a TD.