What's new

NHL game streaming?

Swelbow

Super Heavyweight
Can anyone recommend a good place to watch the games this season?

I don't have cable or satellite tv. Only Internet in my house.

I do have AppleTV, Roku, and I can stream Internet from my MacBook to my AppleTV.

It doesn't need to be a free option. But it'd be great if it was :)

Thanks for any recommendations.

CJM2%

Heavyweight
Firstrow and you can stream all sorts of sports and events

Ezekiel_Damacio

Lightweight
You can always install Kodi on your computer. I think they have it available for Macs.

Anaholic

Super Heavyweight
I find a lot of internet streams suck for watching a fast paced game like hockey. But if you have the Kodi app, download the Phoenix add-on. It has an NHL link that comes up in HD. I was watching it last night, worked great.

GearGoddess

Super Heavyweight
Do you have a cell with Rogers? download the app and watch it in HD and no issues. You can even add the app on the computer then run it on your TV.

Swelbow

Super Heavyweight
I find a lot of internet streams suck for watching a fast paced game like hockey. But if you have the Kodi app, download the Phoenix add-on. It has an NHL link that comes up in HD. I was watching it last night, worked great.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I cant seem to get the app for my iphone, ipad, or my mac. Doesnt show up in the App store. Sounds great however.

Do you have a cell with Rogers? download the app and watch it in HD and no issues. You can even add the app on the computer then run it on your TV.
Unfortunately I'm on Bell. But maybe they have something similar. I'll have a look. Thank you.

Anaholic

Super Heavyweight
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I cant seem to get the app for my iphone, ipad, or my mac. Doesnt show up in the App store. Sounds great however.
A couple guys I know are selling Android streaming boxes loaded with Kodi and a shit load of add-ons for around 80 bucks. Thats the way to go as far as Im concerned. Cant really beat it for that price.

Swelbow

Super Heavyweight
Alright! :) I was wrong. I got Kodi on my Mac now. But, I cant find Phoenix anywhere.

Still learning how Kodi works . Looks pretty cool.