What's new

norditropin pen 30iu shelf life

Thread starter #1

ambush

Registered
I can get coming from over seas some nord pens. I was wondering whats the risk of buying pre made hgh pens rather then the ones you reconstitute your self?

Thread starter #2

ambush

Registered
since its pre made then im assuming when the package gets tossed around through shipping it will damage it?

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
How likely is it to be refrigerated at 2C the entire time, and handled gently?

99.99% it'll be fucked up by the time you get it

Most GH is a waste of money

Expensive placebo at best

3ml

Rookie
I’ve had Nordi from overseas before and they were cloudy when I got them

If you are shipping overseas go for stuff like the geno pens that aren’t reconstituted

Rubicon500

Registered
I can get coming from over seas some nord pens. I was wondering whats the risk of buying pre made hgh pens rather then the ones you reconstitute your self?
Put it this way , when I was using my HGH script I had the premixed cartridge with pen. When leaving the pharmacy they would put it on a ice pack imediatly and told me to drive straight home unless I had a cooler in truck. I wouldn’t take a chance buying premixed over seas forsure it’ll be degraded on arrival if not completely fucked IMO. Save your money

Thread starter #6

ambush

Registered
I’ve had Nordi from overseas before and they were cloudy when I got them

If you are shipping overseas go for stuff like the geno pens that aren’t reconstituted

Ya I just got some genotropin..... even tho it’s not reconstitute, how does it survive through the 7 day shipping it takes

3ml

Rookie
Ya I just got some genotropin..... even tho it’s not reconstitute, how does it survive through the 7 day shipping it takes
Since it’s still in the powder form it’s more stable
I’ve used many of them and they are good

I tend to stock up in spring and fall
I avoid ordering in the coldest and hotter months

Are they partially degraded when I get them possibly, but that’s the works we live in we have to roll the dice.
Think of stuff like meditrop(blacktops). They are in powder form and guys get great GH serum and igf scores

PHATKID77

Registered
So much theories and info out there
Having just lucked into HUMATROPE pens that you have to mix yourself and talking to the original owners. Even tho NOT mixed they come shipped. Same day in a BIG styrofoam cooler PACKED with like 30 ice packs. And it’s to be stored in fridge

Side note. Makes me wonder how the genetics and shit just sit around and don’t sit or ship on ice?
WHATS different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Having just kicked into HUMATROPE pens that you have to mix yourself and talking to the original owners. Even tho NOT mixed they come shipped. Same day in a BIG styrofoam cooler PACKED with like 30 ice packs. And it’s to be stored in fridge
This is very true, even unconstituted GH is very fragile/sensitive to all kinds of trauma, heat and physical...shipping overseas is not a good idea IMO

Side note. Makes me wonder how the genetics and shit just sit around and don’t sit or ship on ice?
WHATS different
...nothing is different, if it's the same peptide it should be exactly as fragile

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Having just kicked into HUMATROPE pens that you have to mix yourself and talking to the original owners. Even tho NOT mixed they come shipped. Same day in a BIG styrofoam cooler PACKED with like 30 ice packs. And it’s to be stored in fridge
This is very true, even unconstituted GH is very fragile/sensitive to all kinds of trauma, heat and physical...shipping overseas is not a good idea IMO

WHATS different
...nothing is different, if it's the same peptide it should be exactly as fragile

PHATKID77

Registered
Perhaps another reason genetics require like 10iu. Partially degraded due to heat

Oddly LOTS use them, and even when stored at room temperature for a couple months (before using) and they all like it🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk