What's new

Northern Pharma Parabolin

J3TBlack999

Banned
I haven’t read very good things about Northern. Has anyone used they’re Para ? It seems like finding Para is just as rare as it was ten years ago and it’s my favourite compound should I take the plunge or am I going to be regretting it ? Also anyone with Parabolin experience please post. For me it was the be all end all for solid gains and non of the common Tren sides I was able to run and still be able to breath ffs lol I almost drowned once when I was using Tren Ace for some reason it just fucks my lungs but no cough.

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
I have not ran Parabolin before but I will suggest staying away from Northern. If there are many complaints about several of their products.. I have a hard time seeing them making a Parabolin product that is any different.

Personally I would wait to find a reputable lab that makes it instead of rushing to take it from Northern just because you are having a hard time to find it.

Just my opinion.

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
I'm not a fan of Tren for me, and have only run it a couple of times so I don't have a lot of input here, but what I've observed is that Parabolan/Tren Hex just isn't very popular with AAS users.

The guys I know who used the actual Pharma Parabolan back in the old days say they loved it, so maybe the UGL stuff just doesn't compare?

• Banned

J3TBlack999

Banned
I have not ran Parabolin before but I will suggest staying away from Northern. If there are many complaints about several of their products.. I have a hard time seeing them making a Parabolin product that is any different.

Personally I would wait to find a reputable lab that makes it instead of rushing to take it from Northern just because you are having a hard time to find it.

Just my opinion.
Why exactly do you suggest staying away from them ? I’ve read that they’re gear causes pain after injection also why is that ? Is it the carrier oil ? Or unsterile ? .. I’ve never had serious pain after injection, One time I had a swollen injection site after it hurt a lot and I thought I somehow didn’t hit the muscle and it was from sub q however I learned later on it was because of poor sterilization (I used to pin after a shower and I think the steam in the air contaminated something somehow). I appreciate any words of advice bro it’s looking like I’ll need to make Para myself.

• Banned

J3TBlack999

Banned
I'm not a fan of Tren for me, and have only run it a couple of times so I don't have a lot of input here, but what I've observed is that Parabolan/Tren Hex just isn't very popular with AAS users.

The guys I know who used the actual Pharma Parabolan back in the old days say they loved it, so maybe the UGL stuff just doesn't compare?
I know it’s faked a lot or used to be. Thanks for the info brother I wonder if it’s just really tough to make.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
It's just Tren with a different ester if i am correct.
I've heard of pip with northern and not much else good.

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
I know it’s faked a lot or used to be. Thanks for the info brother I wonder if it’s just really tough to make.

I don't know, maybe. The way I figure it is if it was in high demand lots of reputable labs would offer it.

But they don't, and that probably says something right there.

J3TBlack999

Banned
I don't know, maybe. The way I figure it is if it was in high demand lots of reputable labs would offer it.

But they don't, and that probably says something right there.
Yeah I guess hey .. this thread should turn into a Parabolin general thread

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Northern is considered pretty trash these days, nice pretty labels but all I ever see is complaints and this is going back a few years now. I would steer clear Teragon/Northern when you can just as easily find SYN/Pareto/Legacy and know you're getting quality.

J3TBlack999

Banned
For sure bro but I’ve yet to be In touch with Legacy and haven’t heard about that lab until now but I’m still a few months just back into the scene.
that being said Pareto and Syn don’t carry Para.

J3TBlack999

Banned
Kind of makes me feel bad to chat so openly about UGL’s but it is what it is and I’m sure they have they’re opsec buttoned up not to mention LE really doesn’t give a shit I don’t think. I mean half of them at least hopefully are running test and I know our military are too. At any rate that’s my rant.

J3TBlack999

Banned
Kind of makes me feel bad to chat so openly about UGL’s but it is what it is and I’m sure they have they’re opsec buttoned up not to mention LE really doesn’t give a shit I don’t think. I mean half of them at least hopefully are running test and I know our military are too. At any rate that’s my rant.
I don’t think this post should be public.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
I don’t think this post should be public.

I mean are you just buying into the OG Parabolan/Hex being some special god tier version of tren? In the end Tren Ace or Tren E will do you just fine. There's a reason most labs don't stock it, it's way more expensive and I don't think there's any real magic/benefit to it...

J3TBlack999

Banned
I mean are you just buying into the OG Parabolan/Hex being some special god tier version of tren? In the end Tren Ace or Tren E will do you just fine. There's a reason most labs don't stock it, it's way more expensive and I don't think there's any real magic/benefit to it...
Yeah I guess so but the Para I used to get was golden and the Tren I did quite a few times was more red and I didn’t experience the sides from tren. Who knows maybe I got scammed but it came from a local lab who I met very many times in person. I was too young to ask these kinds of questions but I’m very sure it was real Para he was a local guy vetted to shit.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Yeah I guess so but the Para I used to get was golden and the Tren I did quite a few times was more red and I didn’t experience the sides from tren. Who knows maybe I got scammed but it came from a local lab who I met very many times in person. I was too young to ask these kinds of questions but I’m very sure it was real Para he was a local guy vetted to shit.

Oxidization/color of your Tren means absolutely nothing for potency or sides, bringing me back to 2014ish when everyone wanted their Tren to look like it had a few rusty nails dissolved in it because that meant it was "better".

J3TBlack999

Banned
Oxidization/color of your Tren means absolutely nothing for potency or sides, bringing me back to 2014ish when everyone wanted their Tren to look like it had a few rusty nails dissolved in it because that meant it was "better".
Hrm. Thanks for the info big bro ... that’s something to think about.

Top Bottom