What's new

Northern Pharma Parabolin

J3TBlack999

Banned
Holy fuk bud , just go buy your Northern. Its a garbage brand period. What causes pip ? Shitty gear for one. Your smarter than this. Im watchin you 🥸

Make a label that says Para , put on bottle of Tren...voila any 3 top brands 👌
Sorry I didn’t mean to be a dick

CurtisP

VET
Keep watching me John, what does shitty gear mean ? Like exactly? Sorry I’m just trying to get down to brass tacts here. I really want to know what causes pip, enlighten me please.

Shitty gear means they are using a bathtub to mix it in while stirring in a 42 year old prostitutes queef discharge and then slapping a label on it and calling it testosterone

J3TBlack999

Banned
Shitty gear means they are using a bathtub to mix it in while stirring in a 42 year old prostitutes queef discharge and then slapping a label on it and calling it testosterone
Gross ... lol wtf. I don’t wanna talk like a tough guy but , that just shouldn’t happen.

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Gross ... lol wtf. I don’t wanna talk like a tough guy but , that just shouldn’t happen.

I think correct me if I'm wrong here but I think Upjohn's point is it seems like you've been given a clear answer and it sounds like ur still pushing for Northern Parabolin. You've heard the following:

1) Northern and Teragon have been shit/low tier for years now
2) Parabolin is pretty much overpriced/overrated Tren
3) Don't buy Northern

and you keep asking about Northern?

Look around, better sources like Pareto/SYN and if you're made of money Innovagen around. Secondly just use Tren A or Tren E.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
I’m asking questions that shouldn’t be answered, my apologies I guess I’ll get there when I get there.

You have been told more then once the brand isn't as good as others and many have shared personnel experiences with the PIP being awful that should be more then enough to scare you off, PIP can be caused by different things but I've used the top brands with no issue, I suggest moving on from this topic.

J3TBlack999

Banned
You have been told more then once the brand isn't as good as others and many have shared personnel experiences with the PIP being awful that should be more then enough to scare you off, PIP can be caused by different things but I've used the top brands with no issue, I suggest moving on from this topic.
Ok enough said.

Upjohn

VET
Always looking forward mabey to your 'first time Tren in longtime' thread once you grab a top-lab !!!

Seriously , Tren threads always get entertaining but also a learning experience for some 👌

I tried all esters one summer(went threw) and sweat like a pig , couldn't sleep like fak all , horrible dreams when I did , and angry angry 24/7 😆

Wasn't for me 🤷‍♂️

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Always looking forward mabey to your 'first time Tren in longtime' thread once you grab a top-lab !!!

Seriously , Tren threads always get entertaining but also a learning experience for some 👌

I tried all esters one summer(went threw) and sweat like a pig , couldn't sleep like fak all , horrible dreams when I did , and angry angry 24/7 😆

Wasn't for me 🤷‍♂️

I didn't clue in to my Masteron E back in the day being Tren till I looked back to my sweaty ass, angry, rude motherfucking ass being an asshole in Vegas with a group of friends. Great results though......

Then I tried regular masteron and loved it as well down the road. The days before all the HPLC testing/accountability lol.

lplp

Super Heavyweight
I remember using northern pharma years ago. I remember making threads about this product not living up to its reputation. People who now claim it’s junk had once claimed it was the best product around. I guess now they don’t have shares in the product.........

Stay away from this brand. Money down the drain.

GH.freak

Rookie
In 2017 I was using Sun Pharma Tren Ace, tried their halo, superdrol, anavar, tbol , and test prop as well, all products were potent, their shop is now closed. Anyways I ran Northern Tren Ace in 2018 deffinetly underdosed in comparison. Even at a higher dosage the strength gains were not as prominent. You will see results but there are deffinetly better options out there. Spend the extra money and do some reading check on various boards it's not hard to figure out what Canadian labs is recommended for a reason.

Last edited:

Mikec933

Rookie
Im running northern parabolin right now, it smells like acetate and when i was pinning it twice a week i felt after a couple days my hormones seemed low, pinning it eod now and feel alot better, my guess is its either acetate and enanthate mixed or just acetate, i wouldnt waste my money on it and id just get enanthate or acetate

BIGNEWF

Middleweight
i pinned quad with 2cc of their test e. couldnt walk right for 2 weeks. i used to like them. not anymore!

Double D

Seasoned VET
I remember using northern pharma years ago. I remember making threads about this product not living up to its reputation. People who now claim it’s junk had once claimed it was the best product around. I guess now they don’t have shares in the product.........

Stay away from this brand. Money down the drain.

I remember this as well.. lots of people pushing the lab and didn't like hearing negative reviews about it.
haven't heard anything positive about this lab in a very long time.

BIGNEWF

Middleweight
i dont understand why they wouldnt fix the problem. spend a little an
d get it back 10 fold plus., word travels fast

redz

Super Heavyweight
Sounds like there is better options out there for you but it can be tough with these things I’m using a lab that is not particularity popular here but it’s given me the best results in 15 years of cycling. I’m just noting this because not everything is clear cut. Hell maybe some labs have 2 tier systems I buy 20 products at a time so they take care of me. Who knows? I don’t have experience with Northern though so I can’t specifically comment to that.

Top Bottom