What's new

Northern Pharma Parabolin

Mikec933

Rookie
Sounds like there is better options out there for you but it can be tough with these things I’m using a lab that is not particularity popular here but it’s given me the best results in 15 years of cycling. I’m just noting this because not everything is clear cut. Hell maybe some labs have 2 tier systems I buy 20 products at a time so they take care of me. Who knows? I don’t have experience with Northern though so I can’t specifically comment to that.
Ive been using northern and teragon for quite some time, ive personnaly never had a problem with them, they might not be as strong as others but their cheap and really easy to get, but I definitely know their parabolin isnt legit, so like i said id just get their acetate or enanthate if thats the lab you want to go with, atleast you know what your getting then, plus its half the price

Upjohn

VET
Ive been using northern and teragon for quite some time, ive personnaly never had a problem with them, they might not be as strong as others but their cheap and really easy to get, but I definitely know their parabolin isnt legit, so like i said id just get their acetate or enanthate if thats the lab you want to go with, atleast you know what your getting then, plus its half the price
🤦‍♂️

nomorals

Super Heavyweight

The fuck are you smoking lol half the price? Not even close and I will never understand this mindset. Hey lets get the best deal on shit we're literally injecting into our bodies instead of going for quality.

Like the dudes ordering $50 kits of GH blue tops off alibaba.

Mikec933

Rookie
The fuck are you smoking lol half the price? Not even close and I will never understand this mindset. Hey lets get the best deal on shit we're literally injecting into our bodies instead of going for quality.

Like the dudes ordering $50 kits of GH blue tops off alibaba.
I was saying northerns tren ace and tren enanthate is half the price of their parabolin and you know what your getting whereas the parabolin isnt actually parabolin so i have no clue wtf your talking about lol clearly you are smoking something ...

Hussell

Super Heavyweight

Pefect put the cheapest shit you can find in your body

Mikec933

Rookie
I didnt say that? I said if your stuck on going with that lab buy their tren ace or enanthate cuz its half the price of their parabolin and its actually what it says it is.... never said to buy the cheapest gear? Did you guys even read my post lol

Hussell

Super Heavyweight

Is that not your quote their cheap and easy to get, you do you man but don't come here and say shit like that and think people won't critique it.

Mikec933

Rookie
Is that not your quote their cheap and easy to get, you do you man but don't come here and say shit like that and think people won't critique it.
its always worked for me and it is cheap and easy to get , thats the truth, why would i go around risking trying new labs, when this one works for me ive tried alot of labs and had alot of infections etc so ill stick to one that works wether people like it or not, i just came here to offer this guy advice and my own personal experience and wanted him to know that the parabolin isnt legit, which was the original question, noone has answered the op with a helpful answer, so i figured i should do so

redz

Super Heavyweight
That’s what I’m wondering^^^*** I’m running Zentec and it’s great despite opinions on here.

Viking blood111

Super Heavyweight
Last time I did Tren was 2011, British dragon tri Tren, that hit hard , swore I'd never do Tren again, well I just started Tren ace in Thursday lol, think I'll be able to control the sides better hopefully.

Fakenatty

Rookie
I’ve ran northern pharma tren with basically no pip issues the lab is good. Mostly experienced pip with there test p , E and sus. Currently running northern and having minimal pip on test e and deca cycle.

Why exactly do you suggest staying away from them ? I’ve read that they’re gear causes pain after injection also why is that ? Is it the carrier oil ? Or unsterile ? .. I’ve never had serious pain after injection, One time I had a swollen injection site after it hurt a lot and I thought I somehow didn’t hit the muscle and it was from sub q however I learned later on it was because of poor sterilization (I used to pin after a shower and I think the steam in the air contaminated something somehow). I appreciate any words of advice bro it’s looking like I’ll need to make Para myself.
I never had pain like I had with northern. Wtv the fuck they do it should not be sold. Shit made my legs have bruises the sizes of baseballs and crazy swelling 3 times before I tossed the whole batch

J3TBlack999

Banned
I never had pain like I had with northern. Wtv the fuck they do it should not be sold. Shit made my legs have bruises the sizes of baseballs and crazy swelling 3 times before I tossed the whole batch
WTF man it’s unfucking believable that this clown northern pharma is still selling this poison. If ever anyone needed to get punched out it’s the fucking retard that makes this shit.

Chapman83

Banned
Northern is considered pretty trash these days, nice pretty labels but all I ever see is complaints and this is going back a few years now. I would steer clear Teragon/Northern when you can just as easily find SYN/Pareto/Legacy and know you're getting quality.
Sorry to bump an old thread I couldn’t help but look lol NORTHERN IS FUCKIN GARBAGE..........sorry if I’m not allowed to bash a lab but I don’t want anyone hurting themselves with that stuff

Chapman83

Banned
Holy fuk bud , just go buy your Northern. Its a garbage brand period. What causes pip ? Shitty gear for one. Your smarter than this. Im watchin you 🥸

Make a label that says Para , put on bottle of Tren...voila any 3 top brands 👌
Ahhhh th
I’ve ran northern pharma tren with basically no pip issues the lab is good. Mostly experienced pip with there test p , E and sus. Currently running northern and having minimal pip on test e and deca cycle.
Northern is good??? Lmfao ya sure it is bud not trying to be rude but you saying northern is good puts some weird ideas in my head I’ll keep them to myself because im new here and don’t wanna start off bad but who the fuck payed or coached you to say that???? That’s fuckin ubsurd it’s like saying shit smells good. I got some of that junk in 2014 did 1 shot and went to my doctor a few days later the pip was so bad I though I had a nasty infection

Chapman83

Banned
If you like northern you should also try arctotripin heard it’s killer bro😂😂😂😂

Chapman83

Banned
Sorry to troll you man if you actually are very green and believe northern is good but I promise you it’s trash if you touched any reputable ug lab you would never look at that garbage again.......I’m not gonna say what’s good I’m brand new here but many posts about the ton labs in Canada and they’re all correct same ones I would say are good

Top Bottom