What's new

Old guy returning after years off from injury

Iamthedogman

Rookie
Hey all, been lurking for a while taking in all the info. Older lifter (45) was taken out by a back injury for almost 15 years. Been back lifting for about 2 years. Mainly trying to get back to my former shape. Very hard at this age. I had done a few cycles in my mid/late 20s, but seems like a fair bit has changed. Looking forward to absorbing more info and pounding out some questions. Just wanted to say hi.

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
Welcome @Iamthedogman - around the same age and has some bad snd not so bad injuries, I ran a ‘log’ and can be found under nagging injuries. Not saying you should do this but I am very glad I did.

Welcome or the board. If you want to run some gear I would suggest you start your own trt if you aren’t able to go through a doctor. Start at 100 ,g a week of either test e or c and get some bloods t see where your testosterone levels are after 4 weeks and adjust as needed. Keep an eye on blood pressure and other bloodwork.

Veteran

VET
Welcome to the forum! If I was to make one suggestion.. get bloodwork (including bio\total test) before you do anything.

Iamthedogman

Rookie
Thanks for all the welcomes.

@Veteran I had my blood work done in August, getting a second panel drawn in a couple weeks.

@rhynoplanet That is exactly what I was thinking. Judging by my first blood work my T is at the low of normal. Total test was 12.6 (8.4-28.8) and free 212 (196-636). Was considering running proviron with some test E (125mg) since my free is so low.