What's new

Onmen

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
Anyone seen the ads for Onmen? They are a Canadian business that seems to offer blood testing, doctors consultations and prescriptions for topical and injectable testosterone.

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
Just checked, and it is only currently available in Ontario, BC and Alberta. Too bad.

Melted

Rookie
Does going through a service like this just make it easier for someone to go legit if they're borderline? Do you end up with higher doses or something?

It was a bit of an ordeal to go through my family doc and see an endo so I can understand the appeal I guess. Asking out of curiosity is all. :)

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
Does going through a service like this just make it easier for someone to go legit if they're borderline? Do you end up with higher doses or something?

It was a bit of an ordeal to go through my family doc and see an endo so I can understand the appeal I guess. Asking out of curiosity is all. :)
Well, here in Manitoba, it is very challenging to get blood monitored, as they don't allow anyone other than a Doctor or Naturopath to order blood tests. Most Doctors lack the requisite knowledge to know what to order and look at and may cut corners. As well, having the whole service, including injectable test covered by insurance would be a good deal, and also handy for travel, having a prescription.

Last edited:

Melted

Rookie
Bloods are a pretty important component, that makes sense. I also didn’t think about insurance, as I pay out of pocket for everything anyhow. Thanks for the insight!

nomorals

Super Heavyweight

Yes a lot of these private clinics/sports doctors are meant to just get you a prescription. I have friends in BC with pharma GH and test prescribed no issue. But if your numbers come back in range they will not just prescribe to you. The bloowork is quite interesting since LGC stopped servicing Canada.

@BigBen I'm only seeing options for sex meds and topical finasteride/minoxidil mixture and consultations on their site?

derekl437

Rookie
I am with Onmen. It's been decent, I suppose - it got me on TRT. I was at 270total/10free test. They are very conservative in dosing - chase a medium/high number. Not 1000 or anything. They push the cream, big time. Blood Tests every months - and it's a decent blood work panel they request.

MaxWell

Rookie
Seems magic.... Definitely not available in Québec....

MaxWell

Rookie
Yes a lot of these private clinics/sports doctors are meant to just get you a prescription. I have friends in BC with pharma GH and test prescribed no issue. But if your numbers come back in range they will not just prescribe to you. The bloowork is quite interesting since LGC stopped servicing Canada.

@BigBen I'm only seeing options for sex meds and topical finasteride/minoxidil mixture and consultations on their site?
LGC is not available anymore, but I did subscribe to insidetracker.com. I ordered 4 test... Expensive, but no more weird looks from doctors when asking for BW...

RockApe

Rookie
Hi. I'm on Van Isle and am considering (local to me) anti-aging clinic "Cline" or OnMen for TRT. Was hoping for injectable Test, rather than cream or patches as from everything I have read, the latter are not nearly as effective. Does anyone here have experience with Cline, or another clinic in the Cowichan-Nanaimo area? Thanks in advance guys.

hide2

Rookie
LGC is not available anymore, but I did subscribe to insidetracker.com. I ordered 4 test... Expensive, but no more weird looks from doctors when asking for BW...
insidetracker looks very promising, shame that their innerage doesn't track HDL though. Does this work in Quebec?

bcaaMeat

Rookie
I got rejected by onmen and wasted money lol. Apparently too young. 29 at that time

HamHands

Super Heavyweight
Buddy at work just got prescribed through onmen. 28yrs old. Low but in range for total and Free T. Starting at 80mg/week. Didn’t push the cream or gel. $200 an appointment Every 3 months. Not sure if they extend that time out eventually. Whole thing from email to script was less than 2 weeks.

Kingclancy

Rookie
Got my requisition from them. I have blood work coming up this week. Nice thing with life labs you get to see the results on your profile and keep the report for your records. Will share blood work once I have received the results

Razz

Heavyweight
Got my requisition from them. I have blood work coming up this week. Nice thing with life labs you get to see the results on your profile and keep the report for your records. Will share blood work once I have received the results
Curious if they will let me pay for just bloods. Getting a requisition from them. Going to get my blood drawn a couple weeks after coming off this cycle. I was honest with them and was told they don't judge. We will see.

Last edited:

Kingclancy

Rookie
Curious if they will let me pay for just bloods. Getting a requisition from them. Going to get my blood drawn a couple weeks after coming off this cycle. I was honest with them and was told they don't judge. We will see.
If you pay the $50 for the requisition you get the blood work the $200 is for the consult. I asked and you can just have the blood work and then make your own decision on what you want to do next

Top Bottom