What's new

Onmen

Loree123

Rookie
I have a health spending account and told them I am using anabolics. I am between cycles and want help with blood work and stable levels. They accepted me without having to crash my t levels. So far I am impressed. Got bloods and waiting for consult next week! I will post how smooth it goes or if they ask me to pct ect.

Razz

Heavyweight
I have a health spending account and told them I am using anabolics. I am between cycles and want help with blood work and stable levels. They accepted me without having to crash my t levels. So far I am impressed. Got bloods and waiting for consult next week! I will post how smooth it goes or if they ask me to pct ect.
What is a health spending account?

Razz

Heavyweight
Health spending account is something an employer can give an employee that is used for health spending. Things like massage, chiropractic, and other stuff that is private medicine.
Gotcha. Mine is just called health and dental benefits. I have the same options.

Kingclancy

Rookie
Onmen has been quick with the email for the requisition and they have been great to deal with thus far. I posted my blood results on a thread I started call blood work - September 8th 2021. Anyone who wants to look and give their recommendations it will be greatly appreciated .

Razz

Heavyweight
Any update? I ordered the requisition from them. Haven't used it yet. I'm curious if I can use it for mid cycle bloods and order another one when I come off. I was honest about using PED's on my survey as well.

Huggybearz

Middleweight
Any update? I ordered the requisition from them. Haven't used it yet. I'm curious if I can use it for mid cycle bloods and order another one when I come off. I was honest about using PED's on my survey as well.
I asked them about bloods and they basically said 50 bucks per blood requisition for with no consult. So you can pretty much get it whenever you want. I was honest with them too . It’s perfect. I’m interested to see if they request uncapped testosterone. Some tests are capped at a certain number

Razz

Heavyweight
I asked them about bloods and they basically said 50 bucks per blood requisition for with no consult. So you can pretty much get it whenever you want. I was honest with them too . It’s perfect. I’m interested to see if they request uncapped testosterone. Some tests are capped at a certain number
Here is my req from them.

Attachments

• 90D8BB77-434A-4E4D-9FB2-3B93DCA197AE.jpeg
    90D8BB77-434A-4E4D-9FB2-3B93DCA197AE.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 3

Huggybearz

Middleweight
Same. I assume total test will be capped at 52 nmol/L
What should 500 mg a week normally get ? 5 to six times my trt dose? So my trt dose is 24 trough , I should be looking at 100 to 120 nmol/l on cycle ?

Razz

Heavyweight
What should 500 mg a week normally get ? 5 to six times my trt dose? So my trt dose is 24 trough , I should be looking at 100 to 120 nmol/l on cycle ?
Hard to say. So many differing factors come into play. I would think 100+ would be where you would want it. They most likely will cap it at >52 nmol/L

Huggybearz

Middleweight
Hard to say. So many differing factors come into play. I would think 100+ would be where you would want it. They most likely will cap it at >52 nmol/L
It’s ok if they cap it. I was running syn for 4 months before my checkup and test level came back perfect so I know the gear is good to go.

Top Bottom