What's new

OPTICAN HGH reveiw

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
Well with multiple lingering injurys that keep fucking up my training I am going to run some of OPTI’s HGH at 3.11 IU a day for 90 days (280IUkit). I’ve had a HGH script thru my anti aging doctor in the past , as well I ran Prima’s / Norvo’s about 7-8 years ago.

I contacted OPTI on a Friday evening and he had my package shipped first thing Monday morning. CP delayed things due to covid and the current cluster fuck we are living in but that’s to be expected these days. Very happy with the service so far but IGF1 blood work is all that matter’s in the end game.

Day 1 of this Trial Run was January 15th.
I will pull IGF1 bloods 45 days later , baseline IGF1 in the past was 156-180 range. So far hands are swollen and been more tired than usual , very common sides for myself while on HGH.

Weekly protocol :

OPTI 3.11 IU ED
Test E 150mg E4D
DECA 125 mg E7D
T3 12.5 MCG ED
T4 150 MCG ED
Arimidex 0.5MG E4D
GW 20mg ED starting @ week 4 , then 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
Berbibine 1000mg ED (insulin sensitivity)
BPC157 for problem areas

Thyroid meds are thru my anti aging doctor , this is the protocol I feel best on.

Last edited:

DutchCanadian

Super Heavyweight
Looks well thought out, I hope you continue to update us on your progress through this thread.

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
If you previously had a script, their is no way in hell you would switch back to Generic...

- PacMan
Like I said doing it as a experiment for my injuries and posting the IGF1 for everyone to see , being transparent so if someone is on the fence about using OPTI’s product. No one on CJM ever posts IGF1 blood work so I figured I would.

I had omintrope thru my doctor for 18 months , Costco in kelowna no longer sells HGH and the price for a 10mg(30IU) pen went from 253$ to 388$ at the next cheapest pharmacy , finically it didn’t make sense to keep running them at that price for what I was getting out of them plus the blood sugar issues.
It was 4-5 years ago now so obviously I don’t have the script label sitting here , people need to relize there was 2 doctor’s in kelowna handing scripts out like candys and the one lost his right to practice. I know around 30 ppl who had scripts for HGH at one point here , things are tougher now and my doctor is more careful on what he prescribe for obvious reasons.

3ml

VET
Like I said doing it as a experiment for my injuries and posting the IGF1 for everyone to see , being transparent so if someone is on the fence about using OPTI’s product. No one on CJM ever posts IGF1 blood work so I figured I would.

I had omintrope thru my doctor for 18 months , Costco in kelowna no longer sells HGH and the price for a 10mg(30IU) pen went from 253$ to 388$ at the next cheapest pharmacy , finically it didn’t make sense to keep running them at that price for what I was getting out of them plus the blood sugar issues.
It was 4-5 years ago now so obviously I don’t have the script label sitting here , people need to relize there was 2 doctor’s in kelowna handing scripts out like candys and the one lost his right to practice. I know around 30 ppl who had scripts for HGH at one point here , things are tougher now and my doctor is more careful on what he prescribe for obvious reasons.

I've posted bloods in the past. Caused a serious shit storm for another brand of "GH"

Anyhow I've seen lots of good lab work and have ran optis myself.

But I do not understand the difference on sides. I'm running genotropin 4iu a day delivered to my door from the pharmacy. Almost zero water retention and next to no carpel tunnel

4 iu of opti renders my hands almost useless and I retain water like a whale and my belly sticks out like Dave Palumbo

I have heard some theories on why the stark difference I'm sides but I dont understand fully how if it is the same substance it can react so differently

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
If you previously had a script, their is no way in hell you would switch back to Generic...

- PacMan
Here’s you go PACMAN , my accountant had all of it my tax files for 2015-2016

517F2861-4E73-4D58-8826-E8C128ACBEB0.jpeg

Reactions: St

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
Well little update around the day 45 mark , even with substanisial cardio “sheep training” with the hound dog I am holding 252-255lbs morning weight and leaning out. Next week I will be starting my 50lb weighted hikes to get the legs ready for fall.

Sleep is better , I could use a afternoon nap at work , finger / toes nail / hair is growing faster which is pretty standard , notice less shedding in the shower.
I have noticed my grip strength isn’t as good on OPTI’s due to the slight edema in my hands.

I will be getting blood work Tuesday or Wednesday depending on work , IGF1 takes a while as they have to ship it to Vancouver for testing.

The Achilles’ tendon that been causing me greif and my lower back problems are slowly improving thanks to this combo. I stopped the Deca / lowered my Test to TRT dose at the start of February for my routine blood work. My knees where feeling very “dry” and sore when the deca cleared out even tho it was a very low dose I still notice improvements.

The first week or so I did get some red welts injecting the HGH sub q , which has happened with some peptides in the past (BPC157 , melotan) but it has subsided now. A lot of theory’s out there as to why the red welts but I figured I’ll send it and see what shakes after a week or two , thankfully they cleared up.

In the Fall I may run a BigTuna MK667 cycle for IGF1 bloods as well but havent decided forsure as last year when I tried MK I blew up like a fucking puffer fish with water and cut it short.

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
Well with multiple lingering injurys that keep fucking up my training I am going to run some of OPTI’s HGH at 3.11 IU a day for 90 days (280IUkit). I’ve had a HGH script thru my anti aging doctor in the past , as well I ran Prima’s / Norvo’s about 7-8 years ago.

I contacted OPTI on a Friday evening and he had my package shipped first thing Monday morning. CP delayed things due to covid and the current cluster fuck we are living in but that’s to be expected these days. Very happy with the service so far but IGF1 blood work is all that matter’s in the end game.

Day 1 of this Trial Run was January 15th.
I will pull IGF1 bloods 45 days later , baseline IGF1 in the past was 156-180 range. So far hands are swollen and been more tired than usual , very common sides for myself while on HGH.

Weekly protocol :

OPTI 3.11 IU ED
Test E 150mg E4D
DECA 125 mg E7D
T3 12.5 MCG ED
T4 150 MCG ED
Arimidex 0.5MG E4D
GW 20mg ED starting @ week 4 , then 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
Berbibine 1000mg ED (insulin sensitivity)
BPC157 for problem areas

Thyroid meds are thru my anti aging doctor , this is the protocol I feel best on.
This is a very intelligent and well thought out protocol.

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
@Rubicon500 you totally missed what I was saying. And why would I need to see your receipt? Idk...

-PacMan
What where you trying to say , the way I read it you where calling me out like I didn’t actually have a script for HGH because I am testing out some OPTI’s for shits and gigs ??

All good either way just confused in what your trying to say haha.

“If you previously had a script, their is no way in hell you would switch back to Generic...”

Goldenrod

VET
thanks for sharing @Rubicon500 - curious to see what you think of the Opti's. I bought Sero from him and the service was excellent but haven't tried the generics.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
I don’t like the 280iu at all. The 120s are far better quality. Sides on both kits are plain ridiculous though and red welts on the 280s. Once my kits are gone it’s back to pharma for this guy.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
What where you trying to say , the way I read it you where calling me out like I didn’t actually have a script for HGH because I am testing out some OPTI’s for shits and gigs ??

All good either way just confused in what your trying to say haha.

“If you previously had a script, their is no way in hell you would switch back to Generic...”
I CLEARLY STATED, "IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO PHARMA GH, THEIR IS NO WAY YOU WOULD SIWTCH TO GENERIC". You would be going backwards.

- PacMan

Rubicon500

Super Heavyweight
Well they finally posted my IGF1 results “460” , for those who are interested. I’ve been running 3.11 IU ED since January 15th , bloods drawn on March 2nd.

I have 112 IU left from the 280 Kit , so might drop my dose down to 2 IU a day and stretch it out little longer I wasn’t wanting my IGF1 that high. My BG has gotten slightly worse in the mornings now even with the GW and Berbebine , nothing major but has crept up from my December fasting averages. Hands still have edema , so thinking lowering the dose to 2IU will help combat that slightly as it’s annoying at work bolting pump flanges together.

As you can see from below there is nothing fancy regarding presentation with the OPTI’S but for me I was more concerned about blood work.

3C4AE25E-3CCD-4DF8-9000-E6D2543042E2.jpegA8673195-BF07-49EB-88A6-037EFE577ECC.jpeg

Rosconow

Middleweight
I'm just going through some opti 120 red tops. 3 iu's daily, been 8 weeks so far and feeling great. Hands are tingly upon waking. No igf tests in my future, but by thems "feels" everything is working how it should.

WestCoastCadillac

Middleweight
Hey syn guys, this post is to you if you read my feedback here. Optican kits were ok, but I didn't like the sides they gave me. I am looking at the labels above my post and thinking, syn has labelling and quality on lock down in canada. I am asking the syn gods if they would ever consider creating a better hgh than optitropin? I cannot afford the pharmacy brands due to covid-19 causing my company to cut my hours back, so an affordable, yet higher quality canadian brand of hgh is all I am asking for. Pretty please!

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Hey syn guys, this post is to you if you read my feedback here. Optican kits were ok, but I didn't like the sides they gave me. I am looking at the labels above my post and thinking, syn has labelling and quality on lock down in canada. I am asking the syn gods if they would ever consider creating a better hgh than optitropin? I cannot afford the pharmacy brands due to covid-19 causing my company to cut my hours back, so an affordable, yet higher quality canadian brand of hgh is all I am asking for. Pretty please!
Opti's are already relatively cheap for what you get tbh, the only other stuff in Canada is a rip off like Primatropin and Norvos. I'd be surpised if they did bring one out but would be interested.

Cumminstech2

Super Heavyweight
UGL growth is not as easy to make as gear is... not even close

If any lab were to make their own GH, I would be thoroughly thoroughly impressed, and also extremely skeptical. All these generics you see with labs names in them are just relabelled chinese generics, probably from their raw supplier. It could still be good GH, but I don’t know of a single lab in Canada who synthesizes their own GH, nor do I believe any of them (even the big ones like syn) will ever have the ability/resources too. They’d have to import another reputable generic, but then renaming it would be completely pointless because they’d be losing the credibility of the already established generic.