What's new

OPTICAN HGH reveiw

Rosconow

Heavyweight
Do you have any clue why they have more sides? I don’t get how the same drug can produce different sides at the same
Dose

Apparently more dimmer in them( purples), i recall reading janos report on meso, something like 98% purity with .5 dimmer.
The blacks, greys, reds had no dimmer as i recall.

Chapman83

Banned
Apparently more dimmer in them( purples), i recall reading janos report on meso, something like 98% purity with .5 dimmer.
The blacks, greys, reds had no dimmer as i recall.
My 100 iu kits are black box blue tops

Chapman83

Banned
3 days into my 100iu blue top kits sides are exactly the same. It has nothing to do with the bigger kits I guess that’s just how I react to growth it’s not unbearable it sucks but I’ll just deal with it it’s only in my left wrist for some reason. Doesn’t stop me from training just uncomfortable that’s all

Chapman83

Banned
BUT..........the general consensus is Optis are the go to generic since I can’t get a pharma script I’m gonna stock up 4 more kits so I have enough for 6 months at 3.3 iu daily amd just trust the process

sorry if im looking a little retarded here, but what site/source did you guys get your opti HGH from and do they deliver to Canada?

I never got that high but I didn't have the sides and I think anyone saying it must be good because of carpal tunnel etc is some old school bullshit. But like cummins said the tests show they are quality but none of us have an answer as to why they don't act exactly like pharma. Not to say they are bad at all.

They are definitely not 192 vs 191 HPLC testing can differiante between that and I think you would be hard pressed to find 192 these days over just shitty/low dose 191 imo.

As we always say around here and everywhere if you can afford it get the juicy pharmacy grade.

My experience is Opti grey tops and red tops (the 0 dimer ones not the 280iu kits) at 4 months ranging between 2-3iu daily. I mostly use it for fat loss so I keep the dose low and didn't get crazy carpal tunnel or anything. But I have had that feeling with my arms falling asleep back when I tried Primatropins waaay back.
are optitrops 191aa (somatropin)?? im new to this

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
are optitrops 191aa (somatropin)?? im new to this
pretty much 99.999% of HGH out now is 191 according to the guy that does almost all the testing. I think there's just no point in producers of even the generics making 192.

Notreallyarobot

Super Heavyweight
When taking growth what type of support supps do you need? Like even low dose say 2iu a day, Ive seen people mention taking berberine and/or t4. As hgh should be used for months if not years, are these support supplements safe to take that long as well?

I been reading up a lot on hgh. Getting a bit older, may take the plunge on low dose opti's soon. The 100 or 120 box by sounds of it (red or grey tops, I guess dose is kinda indicated by top color?)

Wod

Seasoned VET
When taking growth what type of support supps do you need? Like even low dose say 2iu a day, Ive seen people mention taking berberine and/or t4. As hgh should be used for months if not years, are these support supplements safe to take that long as well?

I been reading up a lot on hgh. Getting a bit older, may take the plunge on low dose opti's soon. The 100 or 120 box by sounds of it (red or grey tops, I guess dose is kinda indicated by top color?)

The only way to know if you need T4 is to do bloodwork. Some people do and some don't. I certainly wouldn't start popping a thyroid med just "in case."

Top Bottom