What's new

Optican hgh

max199445

Heavyweight
Hi guys i just received my order from optican. Im giving a try to this one. Heard good things about it. Saw bloodwork of guys running opticans hgh and tested it for months they were pretty good. Here is how it look! Will keep you updated. They are testing everybatch.

Attachments

jamal123

Super Heavyweight
i dunno man i ran for 7 months streight aside from a bit of reduced waist and better skin i didnt see anything worth running them again. Personally stopped after 7 months 4 iu daily not sure if it even worked well or not so i just stopped.

HungryMfkr

Super Heavyweight
Is it common practice to have zero brand across boxes and vials ?

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
i dunno man i ran for 7 months streight aside from a bit of reduced waist and better skin i didnt see anything worth running them again. Personally stopped after 7 months 4 iu daily not sure if it even worked well or not so i just stopped.
Wow holy fuck opti is garbage then????

jamal123

Super Heavyweight
Diet? Macro breakdown with meals?
Supps?
Training?
Cycle?
Bloodwork while on the gh?
HPLC tests?
this was 2 years ago diet was the same as usual i eat chicken and rice and red meats daily and i was cutting during that time on tren and reduced cals a bit but this has always worked for me and this time with hgh i was expecting atleast some nice changes. But i didnt see much aside from smaller waist which could have been from the tren and diet itself for all i know. Sadly i did no tests while on hgh so i cant say how good/bad it was. I am not claiming its shit but I feel like this cant be all that hgh has to offer after 7 months stregiht so i dunno and its just my 2cents and ive never ran hgh before so i have no idea.

also they were streight from opti and i recall them being tested same as the test the guy posted above.

Rosconow

Middleweight
unless hgh is just not much in terms of gains then yeah i claim it was nothing worth noting sadly.
Truthfully hgh isn't that good for muscle gain on it's own. If you want that, 10iu's+ with slin is how the pros do it (coupled with whatever basket of other shit they're doing).

Finished an 11 month run of opti's a couple months ago. Did everything i expected, without the sides i experienced from another source generic blue tops.

But if you have the narrow view of using gh to "get big", you'll be sadly disappointed.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
this was 2 years ago diet was the same as usual i eat chicken and rice and red meats daily and i was cutting during that time on tren and reduced cals a bit but this has always worked for me and this time with hgh i was expecting atleast some nice changes. But i didnt see much aside from smaller waist which could have been from the tren and diet itself for all i know. Sadly i did no tests while on hgh so i cant say how good/bad it was. I am not claiming its shit but I feel like this cant be all that hgh has to offer after 7 months stregiht so i dunno and its just my 2cents and ive never ran hgh before so i have no idea.
Opti has only been around since September of 2019, not 2 years ago

I can tell by your posts and your history that you know sweet fuck all about hgh

I guess the hundreds of good reviews, consistent hplc tests and bloodwork on this hgh mean nothing?

jamal123

Super Heavyweight
Opti has only been around since September of 2019, not 2 years ago

I can tell by your posts and your history that you know sweet fuck all about hgh

I guess the hundreds of good reviews, consistent hplc tests and bloodwork on this hgh mean nothing?
then maybe last year bro what do i gain by lying think about that i have no reason to lie and i said maybe thats how hgh is. if you even want i can pm you my transaction messages?

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
you’re making silly claims, when it’s apparent you have extremely limited knowledge on hgh

Some reject was saying it was bunk and had it tested and his score was stupid high.

You should stick to milking cerb and if anyone here wants advice on how to be a slug they can inbox you

jamal123

Super Heavyweight
you’re making silly claims, when it’s apparent you have extremely limited knowledge on hgh

Some reject was saying it was bunk and had it tested and his score was stupid high.

You should stick to milking cerb and if anyone here wants advice on how to be a slug they can inbox you
loool i guess getting cerb makes me uncredible... even if i qualify for it and i know this whole covid shit is a farce and everything you guys say about it and political views i agree with . But to take that money that I qualify for makes me a bad person. to each his own.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Ju
loool i guess getting cerb makes me uncredible... even if i qualify for it and i know this whole covid shit is a farce and everything you guys say about it and political views i agree with . But to take that money that I qualify for makes me a bad person. to each his own.
Just means you’re a little bitch that can’t get a real job and doesn’t know how hgh works. I sincerely feel terrible for your family. It must be tough for them to toe all that dead weight