What's new

Optican hgh

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
i dunno man i ran for 7 months streight aside from a bit of reduced waist and better skin i didnt see anything worth running them again. Personally stopped after 7 months 4 iu daily not sure if it even worked well or not so i just stopped.
Lol thats not really an argument for others to think it’s bad.
unless hgh is just not much in terms of gains then yeah i claim it was nothing worth noting sadly.
youre the perfect exemple of misconception of hgh. Obviously exptecting too much. It’s not as GOOD as it’s reputation first of all. Unless added to cycles , it’s going to do dogshit about muscle. And even added on top of cycles, training and diet are still a major factor and growth hormone is only a little addition and might give you a little edge. Can’t blame opti for not being good enough. Blame growth for not being what you thought it was.

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
To OP... on my third month of opti and it’s serving me well so far.

Goldenrod

VET

ABmonkey

Super Heavyweight
Diet? Macro breakdown with meals?
Supps?
Training?
Cycle?
Bloodwork while on the gh?
HPLC tests?
It boils my fucking piss when someone asks this question and people can't answer how many calories they are eating or how much protein they are consuming etc.

There was a guy just last week who was running a bunch of gear including tren and had no idea how many cals he was eating or following some sort of structured eating.

If you can't answer simple diet questions then you have no right to be running advanced anabolics or GH..gtfo lol. But no, come online and complain that the GH is garbage or the gear is bunk 🤣

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
It boils my fucking piss when someone asks this question and people can't answer how many calories they are eating or how much protein they are consuming etc.

There was a guy just last week who was running a bunch of gear including tren and had no idea how many cals he was eating or following some sort of structured eating.

If you can't answer simple diet questions then you have no right to be running advanced anabolics or GH..gtfo lol. But no, come online and complain that the GH is garbage or the gear is bunk 🤣
Yup. Always says it all when you ask someone what’s your diet plan? And the answer is vaguely "I eat clean" or "chicken and rice... with some red meat" whoever doesn’t count calories every single meal can’t say he’s got his diet dialed down. As soon as I read this guy didn’t count calories him saying opti didn’t do much for him didn’t mean shit to me anymore. Just like someone saying my test isn’t making me big but I eat 2500 to 4000 calories a day and eat clean. Face palm.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Yup. Always says it all when you ask someone what’s your diet plan? And the answer is vaguely "I eat clean" or "chicken and rice... with some red meat" whoever doesn’t count calories every single meal can’t say he’s got his diet dialed down. As soon as I read this guy didn’t count calories him saying opti didn’t do much for him didn’t mean shit to me anymore. Just like someone saying my test isn’t making me big but I eat 2500 to 4000 calories a day and eat clean. Face palm.
I just laugh. Got a 145lb scrub in my gym. Says he eats 4500 calories a day and doesnt grow. I said if thats true then he better go see a doctor because somethings seriously wrong. (He does fuck all out of the gym)

Immediately "oh well maybe I dont eat that much. I just kinda guess you know?" I'm not a big boy but I fucking understand calories, how hard is it?

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
I just laugh. Got a 145lb scrub in my gym. Says he eats 4500 calories a day and doesnt grow. I said if thats true then he better go see a doctor because somethings seriously wrong. (He does fuck all out of the gym)

Immediately "oh well maybe I dont eat that much. I just kinda guess you know?" I'm not a big boy but I fucking understand calories, how hard is it?
Fuck I put on weight walking into a grocery store lol if I don't keep my food in check I get myself in trouble lol.

durk

Super Heavyweight

What about the that little Asian hotdog eating champion dude? How is that guy not fat?

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
What a weird turn this thread took. Fucking duck butter! 😂

CurtisP

VET
“This is why nobody likes you”

Fuck I snorted laughing when that dude said that to you

Cashton

Heavyweight
Curious , have you done any IGF1 blood tests ?
I’ve not but I’m growing better on a trt dose of test then on a test and deca cycle, and when I added NPP recently I just exploded, so take my anecdote for what it is, anecdotal... though I’ve seen plenty of users post their bloodwork on meso in the optician and opti USA threads so I’m not overly worried.