What's new

Optican hgh

punisher95

Super Heavyweight
Right now I can not say much for quality communication was amazing got fast email responses felt like I was texting the rep I will make a post about how I like their products a little bit later on thinking about running Gh for a full year!

nomorals

Super Heavyweight
Right now I can not say much for quality communication was amazing got fast email responses felt like I was texting the rep I will make a post about how I like their products a little bit later on thinking about running Gh for a full year!
Used the red top 120s for a few months, got much better results than the "high quality" generics in Canada like overpriced Primatropin and Norvo.

Typically you can find batch Testing for each new batch and afaik the newer ones have holo tamper stickers with dates for the batches to match then with Janoshik's testing.

IMO TP's and Opti's are a good choice if you really can't afford pharma.

Mathb33

Super Heavyweight
Used the red top 120s for a few months, got much better results than the "high quality" generics in Canada like overpriced Primatropin and Norvo.

Typically you can find batch Testing for each new batch and afaik the newer ones have holo tamper stickers with dates for the batches to match then with Janoshik's testing.

IMO TP's and Opti's are a good choice if you really can't afford pharma.
TP?