What's new

Orals before bloodwork

Thread starter #1

Upjohn

Registered
Any feedback on some ideas I’ve got appreciated....
Recap but full info to review in the thread ‘nows the time’ - I’ve got my low TT 3.3 nmol/l bloodwork results back, endo appointment booked for just over 3 months away.

I’ve done good, been off shots roughly since last sept. Low t sides been do able but Tough. Starting to get worn thin in a few areas of life : wife ,work ,mentally , physically etc.

My super physical job is about to go full bore (spring to fall) and I need all those worn thin areas healthy n topshape

Goin to add hormones again until endo visit.
Long ester test is out. In case they bump up appointment date ,test Propionate even seems risky for clearance time of levels. Waterbase test to unstable for levels. I’m comfortable taking an oral for the next 2 months (July 25 endo visit) stop oral July 1-7.

Seems my only option is dbol, tbol I’ve no access andriol. Tbol looks best.
thinking either am/pm: 10mg/10mg or 20mg/20mg or even 5mg/5mg. Not lookin at getting jacked, just to feel abit normal, it’s getting abit tough lately

Fairly positive I won’t disclose my past hormone use to endo , problem is my appearance... I’m goin to use my trade (my job) as a cover for my size. I’m just over 230 naked now. When I stopped shots last sept I was a fatter 260ish but normally for the last 10 years iam 240ish winters 220ish summers. Simply put endo will still look at me right now and go juice guy, but more so if I add this tbol to the mix. Can I do it without the tbol this next 2 months ,100% forsure I can but it’s really gettin tough day to day personally with all the sides , it’s about Quality of life for me. I have this fear that once it’s on my record with the doctor and endo that I’ve juiced it Will be detrimental to me sometime in the future or how they lay out a treatment plan for me.
Thx for the feedback🤪

Personally I think orals are a really bad idea and won’t make you feel much/any better. Orals are known for being hard on lipids and you want yours to be in line when going in for the Endo appointment. It’s hard enough getting a script for T at the best of times and having high liver enzymes or lipids out of whack won’t help at all.

I would do one of the following:

- go see your doctor for a complete hormone panel being sure to include TSH, FT3, FT4, am cortisol, e2 estradiol, SHBG. See what the doctor says and post your results here. You could have an underlying adrenal or thyroid issue.

- stay the course as is and wait until your appointment and hope for the best

- If you cannot wait, I’d start a low dose ~50-75mg/ week of long ester test. Come off a few weeks before your appointment. I know it doesn’t sound like much and it isn’t but it will put your levels much higher than 3nmol/L and you will likely feel much better for the time being. I have been on 60mg week for TRT for years now and I feel good.

Let us know how it goes

Last edited:
Thread starter #3

Upjohn

Registered
Great points thku👌

With how my doctor is he’s no-go for more bloods related to this , it’s up to the endo now. My TSH was 2.47miu/l (0.02-4.00miu/l) in this last bloodwork, pretty sure doc won’t bite to in-depth thyroid bloods since it’s not outta range even though one of the others u mentioned could still be outta whack

Spot on with the lipid/liver value stuff, that was a concern I’ve been pondering. You’ve convinced me no-go for oral appreciate this thx👍

I’m going to wait a few days/week to ponder this info before I make a decision on shots again. I would still lean toward test prop eod say between 1/4-1/2 cc mark.

Good possiblity I’ll just plug along next 3 months too....

But this ‘STATE’ of being the last 7months gettin real old too , yet your point about how difficult getting script from a doc is BANG ON too.... mny thx Fmrdh👌

Jdave

Registered
Can you use Test P- then cut it two weeks early just to have it cleared? You can be as honest with the endo as you are with us... seems like you’re doing it to stay gainfully employed and bearable around the wife... that’s if he sees something abnormal. I can see some endo shmuck pulling the “let’s wait and re-evaluate” card trying to push back treatment thinking it’s the test p that tanked your T levels and that your will power alone would bring your HPTA back lol

Thread starter #5

Upjohn

Registered
Just to be sure Ill leave a full 4 weeks no testp shots before endo if that’s the route I choose.

I’m still not sold that endo is my friend don’t need to hide anything from them... Endo knowing about my hormone use past and wanting to spend time trying to jumpstart my system 🤐

I’m giving the endo 1chance that’s it. I’ve got my history stats in my other thread but I’ve got a long history with juice and after 7ish months shot free 3.3 TT is we’re am at. Any kind of fuck around and iam off to a men’s clinic I’ve scouted out. 🤪

DeviousD

Registered
Yes, absolutely do not do any orals because they're not going to do anything but cause issues with your lipid values like @fmrdh said and they're not what you need, you need test.....
Getting a legit prescription for testosterone is not an easy task even when you legitimately require it. Getting an appointment with an Endo can be difficult in itself so I wouldn't chance it. You never know, the Endo could be a moron and then you might even have to see another one...
Or of course just goto the men's clinic like you mentioned.

Kdawg

Registered
Did you know the only criteria you need to meet to compete as a woman (being a man) in the Olympics is a test level of 10.5 nmol/l or lower for 12 consecutive months.

If your is lower than that go to any doctor and demand TRT. If they refuse have a print out of the qualifications for that and demand he write you a letter saying you are medically sound to compete in woman combat sports. Lmao.

Lincoln.n

Registered
Did you know the only criteria you need to meet to compete as a woman (being a man) in the Olympics is a test level of 10.5 nmol/l or lower for 12 consecutive months.

If your is lower than that go to any doctor and demand TRT. If they refuse have a print out of the qualifications for that and demand he write you a letter saying you are medically sound to compete in woman combat sports. Lmao.
I believe you, but do you have an official source for that ha-ha. It could definitely be useful. I want to show that to my doc just for a little laugh

Thread starter #10
Just to update and close this thread—

ive decided the testp .6cc eod for six weeks
(full info update in my endo process Thread. thx for all the suggestions @fmrdh 👌