What's new

Orion pharma

Chapman83

Banned
Pdh killed himself. That’s what I mean. This can be verified.
I heard that as well that’s shitty man! Someone just sent me picture of Anavar tabs from that lab and it looked like a child pressed them. I don’t know about the quality but if the
Presentation is that bad I would assume it’s no good!

Onterrible

Super Heavyweight
I liked PDH he was a good guy and its a shame his mental health was that bad. I agree with the tabs hoever im pretty sure he used an extasy die to press them.

Reactions: St

Affliction79

Seasoned Pork-Chop
Seasoned VET
I heard that as well that’s shitty man! Someone just sent me picture of Anavar tabs from that lab and it looked like a child pressed them. I don’t know about the quality but if the
Presentation is that bad I would assume it’s no good!

Take a look at craporex and tell me if their var tablets look similar or the vials for that matter

Chapman83

Banned
Take a look at craporex and tell me if their var tablets look similar or the vials for that matter
Fuckin garbage bro! A buddy sent me this pic just for a laugh of how much of a joke they were. We also laugh about dracorex it gives me the old bull makes it in his bathtub vibe! I wouldn’t touch that shit.

Chapman83

Banned
@Chapman83 damn, looks like sugar pills. Very unprofessional looking to say the least...

- PacMan
Ya I haven’t had it tested so I’m just going off presentation but clearly that’s fuckin crap. I definatley would give it a hard pass. But like I said I haven’t had the potency tested so I don’t have fuckin clue about how accurately dosed it is.

NewScientist

Super Heavyweight
I have tried orion back in 2013 . It was good at that time. Never tried after then.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Ya I haven’t had it tested so I’m just going off presentation but clearly that’s fuckin crap. I definatley would give it a hard pass. But like I said I haven’t had the potency tested so I don’t have fuckin clue about how accurately dosed it is.

My theory has always been, if they cannot give a F*** about presentation, then they surely do not care about Quality...

- PacMan

Top Bottom