What's new

Ostarine/Cardarine - Your dose & results?

BoeGent

Rookie
Hello All, first post for me, thanks in advance for the time and thought put into reading this and possibly responding.

I'm a late 30's Male with 15 years of on and off lifting / bodybuilding experience and several experiences with aa's (a dozen)

Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
5'10"
225lbs

I stopped training in February when gyms shut down and I'm back on the bandwagon again. Diet has been cleaned up and getting back on track.

In my circles I've heard a lot about sarms and from reading through CJM I found a reputable source and I now have Ostarine and Cardarine on the way.

My goals are not to add size but keep what I have and bounce back into someone who at least looks like they go to the gym. I need to lose ~15-20lbs fat but keep muscle mass which is still good (surprisingly) even though I have not lifted in 10 months.

In many of the threads I've read on sarms, results are not always posted, so I'm hoping people can share their dosages & results. Or please send me a PM if you don't want to share publicly.

Thanks in advance!

BoeGent

Rookie
Also will add that bloodwork will be done before, during and after.

Last edited:

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Hey I don't have any experience with ostarine or cardarine but there's a page on reddit called r/sarmsource. People often post blood work results after using osta, rad, lgd. A looooot of painful newbie posts asking if they can just run high dose year round and no blood work/pct. But some guys do post good shit in regards to bloods.

BoeGent

Rookie
Thanks Jestopherson! I'll go have a look at that. But also hope there are folks here with knowledge to share.

BoeGent

Rookie
I run cardarine at 20mg daily. I really liked ostarine at 30mg daily. I take both first thing in the morning.
Thanks for the note, How long did you / do you take this 20mg & 30mg for? I was thinking about starting at 10mg/10mg then adjusting as necessary

Kanon

VET
Thanks for the note, How long did you / do you take this 20mg & 30mg for? I was thinking about starting at 10mg/10mg then adjusting as necessary
10mg of cardarine won’t do much. But give it a try. With ostarine I ramped up from 20mg to 30mg and it made a difference for me. I stayed at 30mg. But starting at 10mg is fine too.
I run cardarine 6-8 weeks and ostarine the same or slightly longer to 10 weeks.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
10mg of cardarine won’t do much. But give it a try. With ostarine I ramped up from 20mg to 30mg and it made a difference for me. I stayed at 30mg. But starting at 10mg is fine too.
I run cardarine 6-8 weeks and ostarine the same or slightly longer to 10 weeks.
Gotta ask from your experience what benefits did you experience and were expecting from ostarine? On other forums I mostly see guys running it as a get your toes wet cycle or for a cutting sarm.

*edit* effects such as ligament and injury healing that I've seen reported anecdotally

Kanon

VET
Gotta ask from your experience what benefits did you experience and were expecting from ostarine? On other forums I mostly see guys running it as a get your toes wet cycle or for a cutting sarm.

*edit* effects such as ligament and injury healing that I've seen reported anecdotally
My Wife ran 20mg for awhile and didn't really notice anything. Now she's not exactly in the gym and eating right everyday either. I had zero expectations. But I've been pleasantly surprised. I noticed faster recovery, improved body composition. For me it really complimented my trt nicely. In combination with 2-4iu of gh, a few other peptides it's been a nice experiment. Not sure if I noticed any injury healing properties. from the ostarine. I actually felt like I was pulling more muscles than usual for some reason lately.
I wouldn't normally run a sarm. Definitely not if I was trying to pack muscle on. But in this case I wanted something especially mild. So I chose ostarine knowing that any effects would be minor. But the side effect profile was what I was wanting.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
My Wife ran 20mg for awhile and didn't really notice anything. Now she's not exactly in the gym and eating right everyday either. I had zero expectations. But I've been pleasantly surprised. I noticed faster recovery, improved body composition. For me it really complimented my trt nicely. In combination with 2-4iu of gh, a few other peptides it's been a nice experiment. Not sure if I noticed any injury healing properties. from the ostarine. I actually felt like I was pulling more muscles than usual for some reason lately.
I wouldn't normally run a sarm. Definitely not if I was trying to pack muscle on. But in this case I wanted something especially mild. So I chose ostarine knowing that any effects would be minor. But the side effect profile was what I was wanting.
Oh man you started trt? Did you get your lipid profile checked? I heard that as being the biggest problem. I wonder if you were pulling more muscles due to the increased recovery, more able to go at it full bore. Appreciate it, I've got a bag but haven't decided what to do with it

Rosconow

Middleweight
10 mg ostarine is a female dose. 20-30mg and you will feel it (pumps come on quick for me). I cant really say how much mass it will put on, as i use it after my aas cycles to retain mass. Seems to work well, keeps my strength up.

BoeGent

Rookie
Thank you Gents. I have received the product, blood tests were done today and I am starting 10 weeks program tomorrow. I am going to start at 20mg Card / 20mg Ostarine... Starting weight 226.4lbs...

Gibbster

Super Heavyweight
I ran both at 20mgs/day each for one month. Saw no results. Well respected brand.
I expected I would get SOMETHING out of the Ostarine but zilch. Dose too low maybe?

Ran a different brand of Cardarine when I stalled on Keto during the summer and saw huge results.

TRTDiesel

Super Heavyweight
Cardarine has been absolutely amazing. Even the wife has noticed. I can rail her senseless and hardly break a sweat or an increase in breathing rate.
Resting I’m typically at 6 breaths per min now. Definitely lower. Remember after the first couple of weeks laying in bed wondering why I wasn’t breathing. Just didn’t need it yet!
The big C in the rat tests is a bit concerning alright though.

largeforlife

Heavyweight
10 mg ostarine is a female dose. 20-30mg and you will feel it (pumps come on quick for me). I cant really say how much mass it will put on, as i use it after my aas cycles to retain mass. Seems to work well, keeps my strength up.
I did the same once or twice and was content. Two 3 month steroid cycles a year, I wanted to be on as much as off so stopped using the sarms and just pct.

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
I've used both Ostarine and Cardarine together at 20mg each. Cardarine helps cardio when on tren. I train BJJ so I felt the difference. Tren is no cardio helper thats forsure but you do get a boost when running Cardarine. As far as the Ostarine I haven't ran it alone so I can't say how well it works.

Rosconow

Middleweight
It's hard to say with sarms or anything ugl. You are always hopeful you are getting whats on the label, but its still wild west out there.....

BoeGent

Rookie
Update - had to stop both completely after 3 weeks. Tried to tough it out but I could not even go to the gym with the uncontrollable / debilitating headaches (not sure if from Ostarine or Cardarine). Bought a blood pressure machine as well to check bp's and it was HIGH throughout the day. Been a week off and I am feeling good again. Spent a ton of cash on this and have a bottle and a half left of each, not sure what to do. Been on 5 real gear cycles including pro hormones back in the day and this was the worst! Thoughts?