What's new

Ostarine/Cardarine - Your dose & results?

Kanon

VET
Update - had to stop both completely after 3 weeks. Tried to tough it out but I could not even go to the gym with the uncontrollable / debilitating headaches (not sure if from Ostarine or Cardarine). Bought a blood pressure machine as well to check bp's and it was HIGH throughout the day. Been a week off and I am feeling good again. Spent a ton of cash on this and have a bottle and a half left of each, not sure what to do. Been on 5 real gear cycles including pro hormones back in the day and this was the worst! Thoughts?
Did you say what lab you were using ?

Goldenrod

VET
My Wife ran 20mg for awhile and didn't really notice anything. Now she's not exactly in the gym and eating right everyday either. I had zero expectations. But I've been pleasantly surprised. I noticed faster recovery, improved body composition. For me it really complimented my trt nicely. In combination with 2-4iu of gh, a few other peptides it's been a nice experiment. Not sure if I noticed any injury healing properties. from the ostarine. I actually felt like I was pulling more muscles than usual for some reason lately.
I wouldn't normally run a sarm. Definitely not if I was trying to pack muscle on. But in this case I wanted something especially mild. So I chose ostarine knowing that any effects would be minor. But the side effect profile was what I was wanting.
Hey Kanon, One of the reasons I stopped Sarms completely was due to the injuries. I read over and over again how great ostarine was for injuries and I found it the complete opposite. I had injuries and hoped it would help - Achilles tendon issues, forearm tendonitis, back issues, etc. and the shit didn't heal one and I got more. I did not increase my weight lifting or push harder, I wanted to workout without pain - nothing more.
I never tried cardarine mainly because of the cancer increase in animals.
No one knows the long term effects of most Sarms, albeit ostarine is in phase 2 or past it, so no one knows if they are safe. Everyone can look up the long term effects of Testosterone, Primo, Nandrolone, etc. and make an informed decision. Not that I won't ever try them again as LGD and in particular S23 and Rad140 made me grow pretty quick but considering they are experimental I wouldn't run them for more than 30 days based on the advice of a more experienced coach we know.

It just annoyed the fuck out of me that ostarine was touted to be so good for injuries and did nothing. Tried a few peptides and most of my injuries went away in a reasonable amount of time. I will forever be a fan of BPC157 considering the injuries it healed and they never came back.

Kanon

VET
Hey Kanon, One of the reasons I stopped Sarms completely was due to the injuries. I read over and over again how great ostarine was for injuries and I found it the complete opposite. I had injuries and hoped it would help - Achilles tendon issues, forearm tendonitis, back issues, etc. and the shit didn't heal one and I got more. I did not increase my weight lifting or push harder, I wanted to workout without pain - nothing more.
I never tried cardarine mainly because of the cancer increase in animals.
No one knows the long term effects of most Sarms, albeit ostarine is in phase 2 or past it, so no one knows if they are safe. Everyone can look up the long term effects of Testosterone, Primo, Nandrolone, etc. and make an informed decision. Not that I won't ever try them again as LGD and in particular S23 and Rad140 made me grow pretty quick but considering they are experimental I wouldn't run them for more than 30 days based on the advice of a more experienced coach we know.

It just annoyed the fuck out of me that ostarine was touted to be so good for injuries and did nothing. Tried a few peptides and most of my injuries went away in a reasonable amount of time. I will forever be a fan of BPC157 considering the injuries it healed and they never came back.
Ok. Ya that would annoy me too. I never heard ostarine was ever good for injuries, but it did an alright job preventing muscle wasting for me. Bpc is great. Your response kinda confuses me. Did this guy say he got muscle pains and I missed that? You’re making it sound I’m pro sarms lol. Which I never said i was. It worked good for me. I’ve read your post above many times on the forum. I understand your position.

I was just asking what lab this guy was using where he was getting all these negative effects. He claims “Unreal headaches, itchy / swollen behind the nipples, balls shrunk for sure.” Told me in PM it’s from Helixx labs. Which is a reputable lab. So whether the long term effects are unknown or not, this guy is almost hinting at estro sides from cardarine and ostarine. Which would still be unlikely. Short term side effects of sarms are usually mild. Though I do remember another guy on the forum saying he got puffy nips from Pareto cardarine. Lol. Either way I was trying help the guy out.

Goldenrod

VET
Ok. Ya that would annoy me too. I never heard ostarine was ever good for injuries, but it did an alright job preventing muscle wasting for me. Bpc is great. Your response kinda confuses me. Did this guy say he got muscle pains and I missed that? You’re making it sound I’m pro sarms lol. Which I never said i was. It worked good for me. I’ve read your post above many times on the forum. I understand your position.

I was just asking what lab this guy was using where he was getting all these negative effects. He claims “Unreal headaches, itchy / swollen behind the nipples, balls shrunk for sure.” Told me in PM it’s from Helixx labs. Which is a reputable lab. So whether the long term effects are unknown or not, this guy is almost hinting at estro sides from cardarine and ostarine. Which would still be unlikely. Short term side effects of sarms are usually mild. Though I do remember another guy on the forum saying he got puffy nips from Pareto cardarine. Lol. Either way I was trying help the guy out.
I don't think your pro-sarms, that wasn't what I was saying. I read many times ostarine was good for injuries and it didn't help me, wish it did.
I may give them another run with a different company like Helixx or my preferred UGL.
I'm glad it worked for you, we all react different to different substances and maybe it works well for you. I can state without a shadow of a doubt Rad140 and S23 both added muscle and strength.

My first run with Sarms was because I read so much date, probably from the sellers, saying they are good for healing which I didn't find but some may people may find it does.

Sorry if I made it sound like your pro-sarms lol, not my intent brother.

Kanon

VET
I don't think your pro-sarms, that wasn't what I was saying. I read many times ostarine was good for injuries and it didn't help me, wish it did.
I may give them another run with a different company like Helixx or my preferred UGL.
I'm glad it worked for you, we all react different to different substances and maybe it works well for you. I can state without a shadow of a doubt Rad140 and S23 both added muscle and strength.

My first run with Sarms was because I read so much date, probably from the sellers, saying they are good for healing which I didn't find but some may people may find it does.

Sorry if I made it sound like your pro-sarms lol, not my intent brother.
Hahahaha. No worries. Not that it even matters being pro sarms anyway. 😂😂

See the OP is having issues. He’s using Helixx based on reviews he found on this forum. So I’m trying to see what would cause symptoms like he’s having. It’s definitely not the brand.
What do you think ?

kyvcs

Lightweight
damn OP... i would have ran the 2 sarms with at least 150 mg of test.... what a waste
:/