What's new

Ostarine

Thread starter Banned #1
Was just wondering if anyone has tried ostarine from this sponsor? I've never tried sarms but am very interested. I've heard horror stories from people getting god knows what discuised as sarms. Any advice would help. Thanks!

Last edited:
Havn't tried osta from CMS, but anything I have had from CMS has been good to go. Tried osta from another old board sponsor, and although it was good to go, I will never use it again as it is much weaker than real test. Man up and pin is my opinion. If you're gonna shut down your HPTA, you might as well shut it down with test, not this stuff, just my two cents.

Affliction

Thread starter Banned #3
I've cycled in the past and to be honest I dont need to gain that much lean mass. Although I do lift weights my workouts are more focused on Kung fu... Which is why sarms interest me. I've read they aren't very suppressive below 25 mg but I know everyone is different. I still will have some nolva and clomid on hand. Thanks for the advice!

Scorpio_X

Registered
Osta imho, is a big waste of cash, better to take creatine with a good pre-work out like white flood or mutant, MRI Black powder if you are doing kung fu training.

martiy

Registered
I could have sworn that a couple of months ago, I saw HCG on CMS webpage and went to order some this weekend and low and behold not there anymore (also had some Clen, Nolva and other minor stuff)

Anyone else see this?

I could have sworn that a couple of months ago, I saw HCG on CMS webpage and went to order some this weekend and low and behold not there anymore (also had some Clen, Nolva and other minor stuff)

Anyone else see this?
I think he had all that stuff but once sold out is not selling any more due to lawyer advice

mike2324

Registered
bought andarine from cms and was very pleased with the results, all is stuff is top notch quality and one of the few websites i trust. I assure you if your ordering ostarine with cms you will get ostarine

MP_Ironman

Registered
The ostarine from CMS is the same stuff that I got when I got some from uniquemicals, at least according to my taste test. The taste is extremely distinct, unmistakable for anything else, starts off tasteless then spreads bitterness across your tongue.

CMS`s stuff is dissolved in alcohol though not PEG like unique`s stuff.
Buy some empty gelatin caps and use those so you dont have to deal with the horrible taste.