What's new

PACMAN Q&A, post questions here

Hiding in your fridge eating your Yolks, Wpg, MB.
Pac, general question here.

I was never a bodybuilder and I am just learning about eating a specific diet, using and counting macros etc.

Currently doing the ketogenic diet with intermittent fasting 16:8 to drop fat enough to get myself back to training and being lean enough to treat my low test issues myself (you may remember my intro thread and that entire clusterfuck).

The queston is, I used the ruled.me website to calculate my macros based upon the various factors there, the issue is that I believe the website accounts for three meals a day, I am eating two but it is a lot of food and I am having issues eating that much in such a small window with the fasting.

Now, my macros are currently set up for optimal fat loss as I am not training currently and working on pulling myself out of a three year long downward spiral of depression and misery with low test and other issues compounded by that, the diet is helping a TON with my mood, motivation, just general overall well being. I am excited to get back to lifting and I just wanted to ask that if currently I would be correct to assume it would be optimal for me to take said macro values of Protein, fat, and calories (I am keeping under 18 net carbs a day) and divide them by 3 for the three assumed meals they were calculated for then multiply those values by two to suit two meals a day instead of three since I am skipping one meal with the IF protocol?

So say if I was at 150g of protein a day, 150/3=50, 50x2 (meals) = 100g protein a day.

Still learning specific diet, using a scale for my food, meal prepping etc.

This question may be way off base or inappropriate but I figured, fuck it, why not ask. If it's seen as a stupid question I will take any abuse I get lol

Blondemyth

So many questions so little time. I’ll just ask you at he gym bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PacMan

Vet
Okay, I was going to wait until tmrw to post this but getting overloaded about what happened at my show on Saturday.

First off it was an extremely small show, and you cannot control who shows up. You can only bring in your best package possible, and this is what I did.
This was one of best prep's, came in full, grainy and vascular as f***. Weighed in at 258 lbs. Let's see what the next show brings.

1st Masters, 1st SHW, Overall...

2018-05-19 18.48.41.jpg2018-05-19 18.48.33.jpg2018-05-19 18.48.27.jpg

- PacMan

Last edited:

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Huge congrats Pacman! Nice to see your years of hard work and dedication to the sport get rewarded with winning SHW, Masters and Overall.

what are your plans from here competition wise?

Pickle

Rookie
Fucking yes brotha!!! Looking ridiculous, well earned, well deserved. Congrats on the wins!

Britz

Rookie
Congrats PAC!!! Fantastic condition. Well deserved for you man.