To prevent prolactin issues like gyno and libido

Do you think an AI mite be needed? I am sensitive to estrogen

What else can I do to prevent gyno

Thank you Brother

-Pewbert

destroyer

Registered
Hello Pac,

So I've been planning/tinkering with my upcoming Insane Blast and Cruise (as per my thread) for the last several months. I've got the final pieces of the puzzle (Primo) and maybe I've just been overthinking this thing WAY too long and I almost want to go back to the drawing board. The Goal is Recomp. The Arsenal is Test ACE, PROP, SUSPENSION, SUSTANON, T400, CYP, EQ, Primo, Mast E, Mast P, Tren ACE, TrenE, Deca, NPP, Anavar, Winstrol, T3. Getting overwhelmed and just thinking Ive gotten way to many moving pieces here. My instincts are telling me to blast the hell out of everything but I'm really trying not to just do that.

Hello Pac,

So I've been planning/tinkering with my upcoming Insane Blast and Cruise (as per my thread) for the last several months. I've got the final pieces of the puzzle (Primo) and maybe I've just been overthinking this thing WAY too long and I almost want to go back to the drawing board. The Goal is Recomp. The Arsenal is Test ACE, PROP, SUSPENSION, SUSTANON, T400, CYP, EQ, Primo, Mast E, Mast P, Tren ACE, TrenE, Deca, NPP, Anavar, Winstrol, T3. Getting overwhelmed and just thinking Ive gotten way to many moving pieces here. My instincts are telling me to blast the hell out of everything but I'm really trying not to just do that.
I sent you an email my friend. Too many puzzle pieces here man, we need to create a plan...

- PacMan