What's new

PacMan - Recent Sitting

Wod

Seasoned VET
I call it "INSPIRATION", for you young kats, as I am 43...

- PacMan
Damn. Sorry to hear.

I already have short insertions when it comes to my biceps, so I am super wary of all supinated grip movements. If I end up with a tear, I'll literally have half a bicep lol.

I still do cable reverse grip pull-downs but I think those are relatively safe as long as you've warmed up well.

PacMan

Seasoned VET
Well boys, here we are 4 weeks out from the show and I have no choice but to pull out. And man this was a hard decision as we were looking unreal.

Was training Chest last week and my right arm completely gave out doing Incline Hammer.

Went and got images done, and turns out I have a minor Pec tear, Bicep tear, and some nerve damage down my right arm as it has been numb for 5 days now.

At 43 years old it is simply not worth the risk of pushing things and ending up with a full tear. there will always be another show.

Time to back off on things, and simply rest. I will be back better than ever once healed up for next year...

- PacMan

Well boys, here we are 4 weeks out from the show and I have no choice but to pull out. And man this was a hard decision as we were looking unreal.

Was training Chest last week and my right arm completely gave out doing Incline Hammer.

Went and got images done, and turns out I have a minor Pec tear, Bicep tear, and some nerve damage down my right arm as it has been numb for 5 days now.

At 43 years old it is simply not worth the risk of pushing things and ending up with a full tear. there will always be another show.

Time to back off on things, and simply rest. I will be back better than ever once healed up for next year...

- PacMan
Damn that sucks brother! wishing you a speedy recovery!

Goldenrod

VET

- PacMan
we were all behind you and you made the right decision. You have to live in that body for decades and better to get this healed up right vs. risk something that requires surgery and may be a bother forever.
It still sucks as you were looking great - kill it next time!

Jackcity506

Middleweight
damn, sorry to hear @PacMan. You definitely made the veteran move by pulling out and prioritizing your body. Heal up fast my man

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
sorry to hear man. hopefully the rest and recovery will help you come back better than ever.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight

- PacMan
Sorry to hear you had to pull out of the comp... On the other hand, what I got from reading this is at 43 you are obviously training with the intensity that most of us wish to train to! Still an inspiration to push harder every day 💪 wish you a quick & FULL recovery!