What's new

PacMan - Recent Sitting

destroyer

Super Heavyweight
Mine is almost completely torn off the top inner head right now. First surgeon I went to didn't wanna do shit. I'm going to a 2nd opinion but I'm literally watching my one arm waste away, its lost at least 1 inch now.

Viking blood111

Super Heavyweight
Yeah, I was pretty happy when I seen my ultrasound, my bicep was in the flexed position anyways,but my work was like," I bet it's just torn ,you'll be fine " fuck that shit, I had it repaired within a week, no lost time at work, that's all work was concerned with,😣 I was back on site with 24 hours, tool crib guy for 6 Months lol

Goldenrod

VET
So very true. I know it has only been 2 weeks, but I am really scared to push anything at all...

- PacMan
Interesting topic of conversation as I was the same. It took me a good 6 months with all my injuries before I would go to failure or really work negatives. Slowly I pushed myself and now am confident I can go full blast but it took a long time.
The frustration of starting to see progress and then knowing you have to take time off is hard on the head. I'm not sure how many times I convinced myself it isn't anything serious and I can work through it only to set myself back weeks to a month.

After 30 years of lifting and injuries, I have a system that works and I know my body but I still tweak the odd muscle but nothing serious. BPC157 on a regular basis and HGH has helped immensely.

Last edited:

Treemonk

Super Heavyweight
@PacMan wow your Juggernaut. I have so many questions lol. To start how much do you weigh in off season if your 291lb pre show. If I read everything right lol. Nice web site to btw. Il be getting in touch for a nutritional assessment/supplement plan in the new year. 🙏

jay30

Super Heavyweight
read from beginning to end. i thought the pic for pacman was of some pro and now realise it is the actual person. good read and impressive person. inspiration for all younger people

Top Bottom