What's new

Paradox lab

Bootytech

Registered
Oh I forgot to add. The anavar they sell is Winstrol, almost 100% sure and their GH BoostTropin is bunk, ill do a test today see if its HCG but I had my GF on 2 IU a day and she actually gained bodyfat.

I`ve used their stuff. Might be underdosed but i got good gains. The Tren E knotted my quad up real bad after a while, normal reaction I think. Price is starting to be an issue tho. I agree, It comes from the same guys that had Gear5 which everybody hated but even there It worked for me so idk, it`s not absolute shit or flat out bunk.
Lol Gear5/Eurobolic/D@BOMB is and was never associated with Paradox
That I can guarantee for sure

So with this logic can we assume the same thing from Northern, Teragon, Axio, or Metabolic? I see a lot of similarities between labs considering for the most part ingredients are the same while dosing varies. I've heard every argument in the book to justify one price vs. another. But not to get into price of course! :rolleyes:

Labs pop up all the time. I've heard of a new one called Progressive, so are they automatically shit because they're new?

I completely understand why someone would say, "use a tried and true lab", but I don't understand how people can say something is shit without trying it.

If one can argue that a compound can have absolutely no affect on one person but be effective on another, is that a reflection of the lab? the compound or that individual?

I try and read these boards with an open mind. But it's increasingly difficult to find objective information. I personally bypass every post that starts with "a buddy of mine...." What I want to read is, "I personally have tried..."

Second hand information so often loses something in translation. Opinions are formed as fact based on opinion not fact.

Perhaps the ONLY way for new labs to build a reputation is for them to give out free gear to owners of boards so there can be a proper evaluation.

Not sure this would every happen as labs are obviously in it for the money, and associations are already made and promoted.

THIS is why finding reliable information is so difficult.
100% Agreed

Axal is another MTL lab with a one price fits all policy. Have no Idea how primo and test-p can have the same value. Makes me wonder about label claims
One price for all items drives me insane.
You have to be an idiot to trust a lab or anyone who says they can get it all for the same price.
I've had people tell me that they can get all the products for $ or $$ money. When in fact Test P is $ and real Primo is $$$.
So if you get your primo for $ or $$ you know it's fake.
And another thing that drives me nuts is when a rep or company states that the product is a certain % stronger than what's on the label.
I've done enough real life experience to know that NO company, regardless of product, will give you extra for the same price.
That has to be the worst business idea...let's lose money by making our products stronger than what's on the label and have all our products the same price.

While we are at it, I heard that Mercedes is now selling all vehicles for the exact same price as the base model of a Honda civic.
They will even throw in 50 extra horse power for free.
So when the specs indicate that your hp is 300 you actually get an extra 50 ponies under the hood making it 350hp-

One price for all items drives me insane.
You have to be an idiot to trust a lab or anyone who says they can get it all for the same price.
I've had people tell me that they can get all the products for $ or $$ money. When in fact Test P is $ and real Primo is $$$.
So if you get your primo for $ or $$ you know it's fake.
And another thing that drives me nuts is when a rep or company states that the product is a certain % stronger than what's on the label.
I've done enough real life experience to know that NO company, regardless of product, will give you extra for the same price.
That has to be the worst business idea...let's lose money by making our products stronger than what's on the label and have all our products the same price.

While we are at it, I heard that Mercedes is now selling all vehicles for the exact same price as the base model of a Honda civic.
They will even throw in 50 extra horse power for free.
So when the specs indicate that your hp is 300 you actually get an extra 50 ponies under the hood making it 350hp-
Thats real talk man !!
Axal was Indeed (like everything around 45$)
Very supsicious....
Paradox isnt the case tho...
On my list for example .. Tren Acetate is 15$ more than Test prop.... And Primo E 100mg/ml is 20$ more than the Tren Ace..

So with this logic can we assume the same thing from Northern, Teragon, Axio, or Metabolic? I see a lot of similarities between labs considering for the most part ingredients are the same while dosing varies. I've heard every argument in the book to justify one price vs. another. But not to get into price of course! :rolleyes:

Labs pop up all the time. I've heard of a new one called Progressive, so are they automatically shit because they're new?

I completely understand why someone would say, "use a tried and true lab", but I don't understand how people can say something is shit without trying it.

If one can argue that a compound can have absolutely no affect on one person but be effective on another, is that a reflection of the lab? the compound or that individual?

I try and read these boards with an open mind. But it's increasingly difficult to find objective information. I personally bypass every post that starts with "a buddy of mine...." What I want to read is, "I personally have tried..."

Second hand information so often loses something in translation. Opinions are formed as fact based on opinion not fact.

Perhaps the ONLY way for new labs to build a reputation is for them to give out free gear to owners of boards so there can be a proper evaluation.

Not sure this would every happen as labs are obviously in it for the money, and associations are already made and promoted.

THIS is why finding reliable information is so difficult.
Personally for me, i do not wish to inject something into myself that was made in someones kitchen, the tried and tested labs that have the capabilities of high volume are more likely to have the proper equipment and hopefully someone who knows what they are doing in charge of production. And while its impossible to know what conditions the gear is made, one can only assume that a lab that has been producing quality gear for a long time has invested the money back into there production equipment. Its very hard for me to believe that the new labs popping up have the overhead to build a proper sterile lab with someone who knows what they are doing producing gear, and more likely managed to land some raw powder with a "get rich quick" mentality(remember the venom lab setup?). This is my oppinion though and people have the right to do whatever they want, and if trying new labs suits them then thats up to them. I will always feel more comfortable with a "well known lab"